turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Jessihdz00  You have to go to the IRS website and create an account to get your transcript. You will need a credit card, auto loan, student loan or mortgage in order to verify your identity. Without any of these, you will not be able to view your transcript. They don't accept debit cards. Your transcript has codes on it that pertain to your tax situation. If you're able to view them and see the 846 code, then your refund has been issued and should be received on the date specified.

This very same thing happened to me this morning! I tried to access the Santa Barbara site and keeps telling me it cant find my account but I too have been checking it for the last few days with. O problems.  I cant register to get my transcripts either.

I cant check my transcript 😢😢😢😢. But I'm really happy for the ones who can and got thier ddd

@trishc7380 same here. Cant check transcripts either with no credit card. Relying on WMR for my updates. Glad to see people are seeing DD codes on transcripts! Hope to update soon.

Filed Accepted 1/29.

Processing message on WMR

Both Credits

Mike.

Anyone with 2/26 ddd get an update on wheres my refund or santa Barbara?

Update:

Filed via TT on 1/24

Approved 1/27

PATH message on 2/15

Updated last night to code 846

DDD 2/26 yyaaaayyy 

I forgot to mention that WMR still says processing. I hope that the SBTPG website saying it can't find my account means it is updating my account with my refund a few days early. Wouldn't that be a blessing lol.

@checkitg_33  You filed before me. I have faith that you should get yours the 26th, also!

Today is my 21 day mark no change but I’m pretty sure we should all see dates tomorrow me that is the date given for those who haven’t received anything as of yet to be getting an update. I filed 1/31 but last year I filed 2/2 and received my return on 2/27 so it is possible to get it after your 21 days 

@King Strut It's just an error its giving people. Itll give you that one or the error message. Your good

@zanakbessthe whole 21 days b.s. is just exactly that. It means nothing if you are a pather. That is a generic statement meant to keep you calm for atleast that long.

filed-1/27 accepted 1/29

ive had no news yet no updates on the wmr or in the tpg website ... It use to be i had my taxes back the first week of feb then it was the week of valentines day then it was right after valentines day last year it was 2/22 this year ive gotten no updates at all its a bit annoying BLAH. Happy friday guys.

@Victoria1993 no ma'am just transcripts.

Can’t check my transcripts either and I’m entering the correct student loan number. I’ll just patiently wait until tomorrow morning and hope for the best 🤞🏽 Wednesday is also my payday at work. Would be nice to get that doubleheader. Lol 

@King Strut same here SBTPG is saying my info is wrong now but it's been working for me up until today. 

Mike.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies