turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Lvlybrneyes37 Yrs, fees taken from refund SBTPG. Also, receive refund advance. No update on SBTPG as of yet but, keep in mind they are based out of California so if you are on East coast, they are roughly 3 hours behind. If you cannot log on to SBTPG website, try opening a new browser window in incognito mode or refresh your browser, delete cookies then go back in. 

Filed and accepted 1/27 had path act message then switched to recurved and processing. Checked my transcript online this morning (2/21) and it has FINALLY updated with an 846 code and DD date of 2/26/20. WMR still says received and processing. 

@Lala2021 you are very welcome. I have been on PATH since day 1 when it started.. Long enough to know.. Just happy that it's almost over.. Best of luck to all.. 

Jessihdz00
Returning Member

Where does one go to check this information? 

I do but I also needed to have a phone number in my Name. 😔

@luvmycop  I am quoting you here "if you are claiming child tax credit or eic then its truly not your money, the only money that is truly yours is the federal amount that you paid in outta your check, all the other money is the governments thats just an extra you get for having kids I quote " Everything you said is correct except one statement! The Extra money isn't the government's money, they have no money it is Other Tax Payers Money that you get back. Meaning money someone else worked hard for and isn't getting! That is how it works. Just clarifying not trying to be rude!

@Divad6388 ok. You probably updated with us to. Just keep an eye out on santabarbra and irs sites. Mine is not showing on anything except transcripts and if it comes early i won't get it until monday maybe. I bank with a credit union here and they release nothing early.

Just checked my transcripts since everyone seems to be getting updated and mine has 846 with 2/26 as well. Filed and accepted on 2/1. Someone had mentioned that their processing date changed from 3/2 to 3/9, mine did as well but I still have the refund code so I'm not really sure what that processing date changing means

@adriensmom0110 Processing code is an IRS internal code, for them only. It just means they had up until 3/9 to process your refund. Yiu have 846 with ddd 2/26, that is all you need to worry about.. You are good to gooooo.. Congrats 

@Jdawg2119 I think I got the 971 code 2 years ago. I was thinking I was going to get a letter for logging in to access my transcripts but I can tell you that I still don't know what the letter was for because I never received it. That particular year, I got my refund back in March. I think that you will get yours soon. Don't let it discourage you because I felt like that and just couldn't figure out what was going on. 

I did contact a tax advocate who helped somehow because I saw my refund about 1 week later. There's just so much going on this year with letters from the IRS and some people probably won't even see them coming. Do you have USPS informed delivery? You can see exactly what is coming in your mailbox with this service. I've been using the service for about 4 years now and it's so helpful to know what you're receiving for the day. If you don't have it and want to check it out, you can do that here. Also, you can only sign up if they offer it in your area which I really think they do.

I got my 846 for 2/26 this morning and I went to check SBTPG and it told me "we couldn't find your account" now aint that some $hit! I have checked it once a day for the past 3 days and now this crap lmao.

@Lvlybrneyes37 I really do hope that you see an update soon. I am actually just hoping that your status bars show approved tomorrow. 

@Divad6388  I actually used my sister number my phone is in my name but they wouldn’t except it so I tried my sister number and it worked.

Good to know. Me and sister are on the same plan but it’s in her name so I’ll try that! Thanks

I wish I can check my DDD 🙄

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies