2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

No update for me. 

My tax transcripts updated to 846 with a date of 2/26 

Cycle code is 20200505

Filed 1/27

Accepted 1/27

Claim eic and child tax credit

@QArtis  Me neither. I’ll still be around for the process.

Anyone know what it means by code 971 notice issued? That’s what just showed up on my transcript. Now I’m confused 

I just checked IRS2GO app and it still says being processed, is that same as transcript? Filed January 22nd accepted the 28th or 28th. Already received state back.

I told you all yesterday..HUGE UPDATE... 😁CONGRATULATIONS to all that can see your transcripts! I unfortunately cant see mine but, I filed 1/15, accepted 1/27, PATH till the 16th, being processed on WMR so hoping for 2/26 DDD tomorrow.  Anyine accepted 1/27? 

@Jdawg2119  971 means a notice/letter has been or will be mailed to you from the IRS. I’m still waiting on that code.

@Jdawg2119  this is what I found for that code:

Code 971 on your tax transcript means that your tax return is being reviewed and entered by a person. It is NOT a rejection, merely an examination. The future date is the date by which they will have completed their work

@BellaNJakesMom  Did have fees taken out of your refund for your tax service/preparer? Like Santa Barbara, Republic, etc?

Also I'd like to mention that I did get the 845 code on my transcript with date of 2/26 but the app hasn't updated yet. It still says being processed.

@Aparker5790  Thanks. It’s just aggravating when you file the same way every year and nothing has changed and this is happening. But all I can do is sit back and hope for the best soon.

@Lvlybrneyes37 @Thanks. What’s weird is this is the first year I have gotten that code. I guess I will quit filing early. I filed and got accepted 1/21. And the only thing that had changed was how much I made. 

For those who did not update with TC 846 or still processing, I’ll still be around. Even after my issue is resolved. I know that the excitement can have ppl jumping ship and that’s perfectly fine! LOL! I completely get it.

But, those that are delayed, I’m here with you. @ me anytime. Good luck to everyone and congrats, again!

Finally got code 846 with date 2/26/2020...felt like forever

@BellaNJakesMom You sho did! Thanks girl!!👏