Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Soo I’ve been following this feed , I submitted my taxes 1/11 accepted 1/27 and still nothing. And it’s not letting me make an account for my transcripts. So I’m just in the air with mine. Hopefully they come soon but who knows. 

@Michelleg616 

why are you unable to get transcripts?

I filed my return via Jackson Hewitt online myself 2/3/2020. Within two mins I received and email saying my return has been accepted. I however did apply EITC for my two dependents. My confusion lays here, Mid February they start to send out funds? Or they start to process? Does the 21 day period start from the 17th? Last tax season they started to accept EITC on the 15th and I received my refund on the 20th. This year there isn’t any update nothing ! Just processing for EVERYONE! 

I feel your pain.  I would call them but for ever call a processor has to walk away from there desk then awnser a phone that is across the room on the wall by the break room. That's why it's taking so long for us to get our taxes back.🤣😂🤣😂🤣

@luvmycop for some reason when I go to make an account. Where it has you put your name email etc when I press next it won’t load it just stays on the same page and won’t change been trying for the last 2 days and it’s still doing the same thing 😭

@Michelleg616  sorry that stinks because u cant see codes or nothing

What does code 570 mean?

@luvmycop Yes it’s really weird won’t send a code to my email , so I’m literally on the waiting game. But on turbo tax where it says accepted that little blue bar was half way for the longest and a few days ago the bar went to a full blue bar. So I wonder if that means anything ? 🤔🤔

@Michelleg616  what was turbo tax estimated return date? it prob because it came to there estimated date

Does anyone else have code 570 on their transcripts?

@luvmycop Im not sure , I don’t know where to find that lol 

@Jaswiththeplan 

The Transaction Code TC 570 Additional Account Action Pending is a Freeze Code the IRS uses that will stop a refund from being issued until the impact of the action being taken on the account and the refund is determined and processed

i do not have one but i was told, if there was changes like increase income or added kids ect they would place hold on it

@Michelleg616  where u see that blue bar right next to it, go back on your turbo tax app where u seen blue bar

@luvmycop @Well I added a kid. I haven’t gotten anything in the mail but I’ll call in the morning. The code has been on there for a while but I ddnt think anything of it. I thought it changes to 846 or something. This is my first yr looking at the transcripts. 

@Jaswiththeplanit only changes to 846 once it is sent to your account yours has some type of hold on it

that 570 code means Additional Liability Pending/or Credit Hold - Per IRS Transaction Codes. The IRS is in the process of matching forms they received for you and the ones you reported. sometimes its just them checking over stuff and it dont mean anything . do u have cycle code and date?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies