turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Maybe I checked too early but I don’t have an update. On anything. 
so I’ll check again tomorrow afternoon. 
The irs.gov was acting a little slow loading so maybe I checked too early I’m a weekly updater in Thursday’s cycle 20200705

@emk0422  did you ever go to the post office to see what the letter from the IRS was all about? I filed 1/28 and was accepted the same day. I only have the ACTC. My status changed from PATH to "being processed" the morning after the PATH was lifted. I have no bars..just the message..no topic either. Santa Barbara also has my refund amount but obviously not received it yet. In the past I updated on Saturday mornings with a Wednesday or Friday direct deposit. I'm really hoping our transcripts update this weekend with a DDD. This is a bit ridiculous. Usually I have my refund back in less than a week. Stupid credits.... smh. I really hope that letter you received doesn't set you back any further! 

@mrsberggren84 

did you check your irs transcript online? you should have cycle code that would give ya more information

I don't have an update either. I'm in central time. After PATH was lifted my status didn't change until right at 6 am the next morning. I'm really hoping to see a change to my transcript at least this weekend. I am a weekly...sucks! How did we get so lucky to be a weekly? ...(eyes rolling) In the past I've updated on Saturday morning and had Wed or Fri direct deposit. Really hoping it comes through next week! 🙂

Yes. I have been checking it multiple times a day. It shows everything is fine with processing date of 2/17. I am a weekly unfortunately though so nothing has changed since PATH fell off and my status went to "being processed". No bars.. no topic. Also SBTPG has my refund amount which in the past was a good sign it was going to be soon because they would receive the amount not long before they received the money but I've also not had PATH before..so usually my refund is in 7 days or less. This really sucks..lol 

@mrsberggren84 

im weekly also, and i read if you a 5 this year u will be next year ugh

That is true. I have been a weekly as long as I can remember back... totally not fair lol

@Shelbyashirley  from what im reading about that cycle we will not get until 3/2/2020

@mrsberggren84  🤣🤣 yes me also, can you call them and ask them to take off the bad list? lmfao

@mrsberggren84 

People keep saying that seeing the expected amount on SBTPG is a good sign, but it's showed my expected amount since last Saturday, so I'm not sure about that .

I do hope for an update on Saturday though ,the three-day weekend this year really sucks. 

@luvmycop  I hope it's not 3/2.. I've seen so many different posts and honestly I don't believe anything I've read so far. I see no reason why weeklies would not be this weekend...but we shall see..just a couple more days

@CDM92  are you referring to the 3 day weekend last week? I'm just making sure there isn't another! Lord have mercy... this is my first year with PATH so I'm not really sure what to expect. In past it didn't matter what day of the week I filed..I updated on Saturday with a deposit the next week. I guess I was a little spoiled because this is really starting to get aggravating

@mrsberggren84 

hey are they your twins?

and my cycle code says 3/2/2020

@mrsberggren84 

Yeah I'm referring to last weekend. That's supposed yoto be the reason for the delay. But it sucks I've been waiting since January i was under PATH last year but it didn't take this long either .

@luvmycop Where do you find out more information about the cycle date? I'm also 20200705

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies