Re: 2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 107

Get the latest tax filing updates.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

so my 2019 Transcript posted has a batch number my refund amount and a date of 3/2/20. Does that mean im getting my refund that day?

Where do you find your transcript 

TurboTax Online.png.jpgDCU deposit.jpg

go to irs.gov make an account.  view transcripts.  may need some info off last years return for it to work. 

Lucky you

@EvilQueen  Wow!! That was fast!!!! 😯

So um, IRS, where my funds man???

@EvilQueen 

Awesome for you! 

Did you have any fees taken out? Just curious if Santa Barbara ever updated for you too. 

Mine has never gave me a date, just says we have received your taxes and they are being processed at this time. Mine were supposedly accepted January 30th! I am so irritated. We count on this refund as part of our income and it is getting very frustrating seeing the same message every single day! No dates at all to even give you a glimmer of hope on when to expect it. It wouldn't be so irritating if it wasn't OUR money to begin with. You can guarantee if you owe taxes, they would have theirs, come hell or high water!😡🤬

@EvilQueen just let it go you don't have to explain to anyone how you got your refund so fast it's happened to me before whent they first started this path act thing. Don't overwhelm yourself because people don't believe you. There are others with all three credits that have received their refunds, im one that's waiting but i have no reason to not believe you and it doesn't matter that's not what this forum is for. People realky need to learn how not to be so mean to others, **bleep** most of us are still waiting. It will come.

No. I used the free file edition. It’s listed on the IRS website. I pay nothing each year because I have EIC. 

Thanks and good luck. 

ANYBODY besides @EvilQueen  get an update on WMR or SBTP of you filled TT and you are a PATHER.

On the IRS website you can look at your transcript,and it'll give you refund info..you have to create an account 

@WMR2020  actually I filed free this year through turbo tax because I fit the income bracket so it’s true on that part but as far as getting a refund in two days I call bs on that 

@devin111202  if you are claiming child tax credit or iec then its truly not your money, the only money that is truly yours is the federal amount that you paid in outta your check, all the other money is the governments thats just an extra you get for having kids, some states do not do that