caron1981

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@erikanmares I think some of those peeps just had one credit that or lying. I've seen the post from facebook too. Facebook ain't no beacon of truth. The probably had no credits at all. I mean have you read the useless unintelligent dribble in that group lol. Been saying it the whole time. Deposit date will come on the 22nd for people with both credits. 

asheena

Me however filed on 31st got my state the following Friday and still waiting for federal 

Majesticqueen

@EvilQueen I believe you my sister filed EITC and she has her taxes back as well. She filed in January. Her screen shows still processing on wmr. 

caron1981

@asheena  you can have kids and not get the credits that fall under path. College credits dont fall under path either.

luvmycop

@Cee2020maybe she works there?

i think she got the refund advance through turbo tax

This amount is based on your federal refund amount,
personal info, tax info, and any third-party data we may
consider. Refund Advance is available in amounts of $250,
$500, $750, $1,000, $1,500 and $2,000.

This table shows the maximum Refund Advance for each expected refund range. Keep in mind this is only one of the factors that determine your Refund Advance amount.

luvmycop

@asheena yes but this lady said she just filed this monday on the 27th of feb and got her money today

HarrisonJ2311

What is SBGT? I'm lost, because I'm new here but im curious to how to find out info on my return also.

lavetap

I have seen the posts as well and the screenshots showing the DDD of February 24th is on WMR. However, I am still in processing.  

Filed: 1/22

Accepted: 1/24

Had PATH message and topic 152 on 02/15

and on 2/16 went back to received and processing no topic. 

she_ll

@luvmycop  Ease up. Seriously, not a big deal. Who cares if she is mistaken or if she really did get it. Changes nothing for you

EvilQueen

Can you see my avatar? I changed it to a screenshot. 

0007yay

Ok so of you filed with TT and have eic and child tax credits can you reply to my post when you get an update so we can keep the thread pure lol -no bars on WMR says "we have received your refund and it is being processed". Thanks Evil Queen and Ashena for the updates!!

luvmycop

@she_ll  ease up? what? im stating she prob got refund advance on her taxes she prob does not know that because turbo tax was offering it free.. .sooooo

EvilQueen

I DID NOT GET A REFUND ADVANCE!! 

WMR2020

Has to be what happen, Because anything outside the scope of EIC or child tax you have to pay for TurboTax does not let you go through for free especially if your a student claiming a child I know I had to pay $80 this year to use TurboTax so I’m with you sounds like BS 🤥 

Cee2020

@Majesticqueen Evilqueen said February 17th (Monday) and received DD today...not January 17th...