turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@luvmycop  21 days thing does not apply to the path act. It's not 21 days from the 15th or when you filed.  Path act people get their refunds or a d date where ever it falls with the irs wmr updatung. Kind of sucks

I heard people today say they called the Irs and were informed they’re getting a letter or have received a letter in the mail today requiring them to do verification. All have the we received your return at its currently being processed message. Getting kind of nervous. They were accepted on 1/27 or 1/28 looks like. 😳

Just spoke with IRS they stated if it still saying its "being processed " that updates are down daily, but most will NOT be direct deposited until last week in Feb and 1st week in March

if you have eic or additional child credit (meaning you claimed kids) or college students your refund prob wil NOT be deposited until last week in feb or 1st week in March do not matter if its been 21 days already

Yes I’m fully aware of that, IRS stated it will be a couple more weeks for most people because of the path act!! Guess so they collect that interest on everybody still 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@luvmycop  Thank Goodness the last week of February is next week so we should see some movement. 🙌🙌🙌

Got my transcript no info, but it has a process date of March 2nd??  I think the update will be done Friday night(like normal) and ppl will start getting deposits next week,like the website says...

ATW1
Level 2

So absolutely no one with PATH should look for a refund before next week? Thank you. 

ATW1
Level 2

Mind says the same even though I processed feb 8

I mean miracles happen Lol...but I really think PATH will get there's next week either the 26thor 27th

Don’t believe anything them people telling y’all over the phone irs call centers is just that a call center they are NOT tax agents or even tax consultants they are call center workers either through temp services or a company hired to process calls that’s why they have to connect you with a IRS advocate or employee if you are instructed to call by the IRS that’s why they say call back if you get a letter etc etc so they can dispatch you to the REAL IRS LOL

🤣😂🤣 .......I file 0 all year to get a bigger refund. So it's like I am "loaning" them money. Well they never pay back on time. I think I will file exempt all year. Then when I owe them money I'll send a letter that it will be reviewed and they should hear something by April 15. Then they will get a letter to "verify identity ". Then another letter for delay. All while I've went back to claiming "0". By the next tax time they will owe me again. Let them see how it feels. 

lmfao.. let me know how that works out for ya 🤣🤣

i told that irs lady, i been claiming the same set of twins for 16 years when its not me claiming them then do ya path shizzz

😂😂😂😂 @luvmycop  🚔 👮 I’m sure that’s how it will go playing with they money 

Manage cookies