`
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 2

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I do, yes. 

Highlighted
Level 3

@Majesticqueen  same at this point it’ll come when it comes.. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I cnt get into Santa Barbra except when I go incognito over night, literally the only way, transcripts show no update, and I dnt even check WMR anymore . Lol

i was in an accident and totaled my car. I need the funds to buy a new one since I dnt want to finance again since I’m still paying this one off. Only had liability, I know.. 🙄 So when it comes it’ll be a blessing but until then Shipt and DoorDash have been lifesavers lol. 

Highlighted
Level 5

What @Keeponpush1n @is true I used to work in a call center too and if there was a “generic question “ or what they deem a generic question they give you a script 

Highlighted
Level 4

@Jaswiththeplan  yeah im kinda in the same spot i need another car and to pay bills 

Highlighted
Level 2

People said there was a big update today or last night. Anything tonight that anyone is aware of? Thank you.

Highlighted
Level 2

So I just got off the phone with the irs they are saying that we should start seeing the money in our accounts by next week and most the first week of March same nonsense I’ve already been hearing 

Highlighted
Level 3

So the santa Barbara page can't find me now even though I've been checking for days and haven't had any problems. What might cause this?

Highlighted
Level 2

Me too smh 

Highlighted
Level 5

@Andreamunoz002  Website is probably down. Said same thing for me as well 

Highlighted
Level 4

Website just worked for me but still no updates. Be back tomorrow. ,

Highlighted
Level 3

Can somebody please tell me how you know if youre daily or weekly in regards to your transcript updating?

Highlighted
Level 4

As I mentioned in another post. My spouse is still waiting for his return. My return was DD on 13th with EIC. My bars didn't move until last saturday. Even though I had my money. Tt never updated. 

Highlighted
Level 5

11 hours until a HUGE transcript update with 846 code.. If you can see your transcripts I would start checking for that code at 7-8 pm tonight EST.  If you cannot see your transcripts like me, your WMR will be updated with your DDD or any codes! 

TRUST ME... Good luck all 

Highlighted
Level 4

don't play with us HARPO. Don't have me waiting until 11 hours have passed and then nada. Lol

Highlighted
Level 3

@BellaNJakesMom  I hope you're right. I wasn't sure if transcripts updated at a different time than WMR. I haven't paid attention in the past. I'll check tonight!