turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

What number do you call to see if you have any offsets?

@luvmycop well you don't. If you pay turbo tax at time of filing it comes straight to you. No middle man.

thank you i was not aware of that, guess thats what i will do next year, i thought you had to use there bank

i pretty much give up on checking

[phone number removed]

eight three zero four three one zero seven

no sure why it doesnt let u post phone numbers here

Hey did anyone else file for free with TT by opening up a Chase savings account? Does this affect refund processing times? I filed 1/30 and my return was accepted the same day. 

Questions about refunds and offsets to IRS liabilities — [phone number removed].

eight zero zero eight two nine one nine five four

When I go to wmr there are no codes just says thats its processing. What does no codes mean?

@Ronelle88  You're probably referring to the codes people are talking about from their transcripts. You would need to login and view them on the IRS website.

do you have earned income credit ? or additional tax credit?

we all do thats why we are here

for those calling irs and getting different stories they are given a script to go by to rush u off the phone probably never really enter your information to see anything about you just telling you anything to get to the next call and give them the same line they just gave you or a different line from the playbook To keep the call volumes controlled they are not irs agents or professionals they are call center workers and get paid to answer the phone and get u off the phone 

I do, yes. 

@Majesticqueen  same at this point it’ll come when it comes.. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I cnt get into Santa Barbra except when I go incognito over night, literally the only way, transcripts show no update, and I dnt even check WMR anymore . Lol

i was in an accident and totaled my car. I need the funds to buy a new one since I dnt want to finance again since I’m still paying this one off. Only had liability, I know.. 🙄 So when it comes it’ll be a blessing but until then Shipt and DoorDash have been lifesavers lol. 

What @Keeponpush1n @is true I used to work in a call center too and if there was a “generic question “ or what they deem a generic question they give you a script 

Manage cookies