Re: 2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 96

Get the latest tax filing updates.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@fadee1984 @Awesome there’s some hope! What’s your cycle code?! 

Will someone give me the number to see if I have an offset? I know it was posted earlier but I cant find it, now. Thanks

Good question shelbyashirley!  Yes - whats your cycle code?

I’m just going to file February 1st next year bc apparently people actually filed earlier are getting them later I filed 1/11😂😂

If refund code 846 is on your transcript with date that means you will receive your money on or before that date.  I have get to get that code I just checked mine. The code will update on transcript once your return has finished processing.

@fadee1984 great news! I just checked mine and still have the same ol codes. 

@trishc7380  1-8oo-3o4-31o7

@Shelbyashirley  dfl this is so true! I was thinking the same thing, my return was accepted 1/30/2020... Next Year I Am Filing Mid February. lol 

I really wanna know what his cycle code is !!! So maybe it’ll give some hope to others in his batch lol but at LEAST WERE SEEING SOMEONE MOVE there’s should be a major transcript update tonight 

@lalalala24681012 Thank you!

So can someone please explain to me what is SBTG or santa Barbara bank???? I have seen alot of mention but what is it, is that a 3rd party distributor for the IRS?  Anyway how does it work, if the irs hasn't released your refund will you be able to check your tax status on SBTG? 

@Alfredaackes1955 if you filed with turbo tax and had fees taken out. Then they go to that bank first before getting to you. If you didn't pay with your refund then you won't have to check that site

A few days ago I check that website and it wasn't coming up with any information, now I check santa barba the other day and my refund was showing up etc?.so does that mean it was released to them and I should recieve it soon or? 

no it means they have your info if its released it will say the date it was released to you

Expected means that they have notice that your refund is on way...your refund amount will be in received with date once they actually have the money. Hope this helps...good luck