Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

well,went to check for changes this morning and nothing im not shock or mad no more it hasnt changed kind of expect it .This is the longest i ever waited feels like im never getting my refund. All i can do now is ask santa 

Last year I got mine on the 28th so as long as I get it by then it’s fine.... feast or famine. 

Nothing received by sbbt. Guess I’ll check my status on Saturday 

@anotherday4321 Lmao. Let me know what he says. 

last year i filed 1/31 and had it back by 2/22  so here is to hopefully getting it soon.

Good Morning
Another year of the fun tax waiting game. Mine was filed on 1/27/20 and was accepted by the IRS on 1/28/20. Last year I did get mine at the end of the month..... so keeping my fingers crossed it is the same again this year.

I just seen on fb somebody say Santa Barbara updating I don’t know how factual that was just relaying keeping y’all good people posted on what I’m seeing as we all need and want our money ASAP let’s just hope our lights shine bright today and get us that cash 

Checking Facebook seems to show that everyone who got a DDD or who has a pending deposit filed early February . It's frustrating there's no update for anyone who filed early. 

I checked SBTPG and there's no error but they haven't received anything from the IRS either. Starting to beleive that seeing an 'expected' amount doesn't mean anything  or that you're getting a deposit soon. 

I filed the 21st and I was accepted by the 27th 

I live in California..sbbt normally updates after 8am. Its still 7 right now so I will check after. Last year they updated around 11 am. But who knows every year is different. Better luck checking IRS transcripts for any update. I still haven't seen the 846 code (refund issued)..so if its not on the transcript better luck tomorrow hopefully!!! 

No update for fed acsepted the 27th of January and waiting for my wv state to deposit.

I filed Feb 3rd no ddd for me 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️. At this point I'm so over my taxes lol

@espinozabertha83 

I didn't think SB updated at a certain time ,I though they updated throughout the day all day. But I never checked years prior .I'm in EST soso I forget that SB is 3 hours behind me . Hopefully you're right about it. Yesterday people seemed to get deposits around 5pm EST too ,so hopefully that's the case today as well. 

@CDM92 That sounds about right. I've always gotten mine later in the day. Then it usually hit my bank in a couple of  hours. 

Years prior it was updated 11 am(2019)...

9 am (2018)...and 1pm (2017)...yes I keep track of certain emails and messages for years prior and save lol...just for these moments that I'm stressed out..lol hopefully updates soon!!!!!

Same after update normally takes a few hours to see in account!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies