cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 4

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

im here because i need the money, all i really ask for is an update which lets be honest is basically the push of a button these days. My husband had brain surgery for an abscess earlier this year and the time i took of for that put us so far behind that yes i really need it. Its defo not a gift they make far more money on the interest they get from our taxes than we will ever get back. Alot of ppl are in the same boat something happend and once your behind its hard to catch up. So blessings to us all im really hoping for next week i really really need the money ive never had it take this long i always have my money by now. 

Highlighted
Level 3

Good morning all, 

No update. File 1/23 Accepted 1/23

Highlighted
Level 3

SBBT can’t find my information now so I hope that’s a good sign.

Highlighted
Level 3

Tried to look at SBBTP and i am getting an error message with the page.

Highlighted
Level 4

Highlighted
Level 4

sbbt was down last time i looked, its probably from everyone checking at the same time. If its still down it should be back up soon

Highlighted
Level 4

good morning everyone! no update for me either 😠 

just gotta be patient and pray 🙏 for no IRS letters lol. 

Highlighted
Level 5

SBB gave me an error too no update for me so far 

Highlighted
Level 5

Yea it does that at times... hopefully at some point someone's error message brings us a sign of hope afterwards lol fingers crossed. I've enjoy these discussions every year...it's not that we don't know every year there's an issues it's getting together to get our frustrations out 😆 hopefully we will figure this thing out one day! It's always a pleasure with all of you!

Highlighted
Level 4

I’ve seen lots of feb filers getting DDDs this morning. Weird that they’ve skipped Jan filers. I’m not gonna lie I’m super salty rn.  

Highlighted
Level 4

The DDDs people are posting on FB are 2/24 FYI.

Highlighted
Level 4

@erikanmares  did they have PATH cause if so im super salty rn as well -.-

Highlighted
Level 4

Yeah and they have a whole thread talking about how they will wait til feb 1st to file next year lol. 

Highlighted
Level 3

Same. I also saw someone with the same exact "as of" date and cycle get his today. Filed and accepted 1/27, as of 3/2, pather

Highlighted
Level 4

Yup 2-24 feb filers are getting them dates my guess is today or tomorrow us end of Jan should start seeing deposits just remember treasury issue money all

day long