2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

No update here, transcripts or WMR. 

Transcripts are going to update till tomorow. Then we all should see movement Saturday. Ive got my money on a Tuesday every year of path with a Saturday update right before it. Im pretty sure its going to be 22nd ddd, money on the 25th.

@dal894306  Man you ain’t lying 

Irs (treasury) deposit money all day long systems doesn’t always update first the transcripts seem to be valid when u see the  refund code but don’t get down by wmr not updated it could deposit at 5 pm depends when the treasury sends the notice the money is coming 

Morning. No updates for me. 

files 1/27 accepted 1/29 still no updates as of this morning. Anyone know what time they update the wmr? is it still 5 am?

Same .. no updates not even one bar 

What I’m noticing is people who filed in feb seem to be getting there ddd and deposits to account so maybe they working backwards lol who knows with this PATH (PUTTING AMERICANS THRU HELL) act but I smell money coming to all of us soon 

@laina1999  If what I said doesn't apply to you then I assume you understand that I wasn't referring to you. I was talking about the ones that were saying they were gonna call the irs over and over keeping them on the phone rather than doing what they should be. I am in it with everyone and am not here to attack anyone, but remember if you paid in $3500 and are getting back $5500 that "EXTRA" money is a gift and you didn't earn it someone else did! Just stating facts and that we all need to just sit back and wait for the money until at least the date that the IRS has given which is the First Week of MARCH! If it comes before then Great but there is no need to get all worked up about something that you have been PRE-informed won't be there till a specific date two weeks ahead of that date wouldn't you agree?

No update either. Still on zero bars. My state finally processed though. 

No, nobody is going to agree. They arent saying your info is wrong, they arent saying your wrong. These people are just telling you they want to be here anxious, upset, and stressing out over this money without somebody stepping on them about it. Not everybody has somebody to talk to about just their taxes and share info, so they do it here. Knowing the game and how it works, the wait, and watching your wmr not change while other people are getting deposits. I know what the irs said and you just out it back out there to help inform people. Only thing is people dont want to be informed, they want to hear what they want to hear. And its their rights as Americans to complain about stress it in what ever way they want to. They just want to do it without anybody elses input and dont want their hopes stepped. I know your right, money isnt coming for everybody till next week and later. They just want to talk about it without hearing anything back.

THIS!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Did that guy just say tax returns, whether or not they have applicable credits, are "gifts"? Yeah, patience pays, that much is true. But a "gift"? 

If I paid taxes and I legally qualify for a credit I most certainly did earn my refund.

♂️

Hi all..

File 1/15

Accepted 1/27

PATH message 2/1

2/16 PATH lifted, processing message since then.

Please keep in mind, PATH lifted on the 16th, Sunday plus holiday on Monday so that set everything back a couple of days. Yesterday a lot of people received their refunds even though WMR did NOT update until this morning. Those people had 846 on transcripts, are daily updaters and had pre paid cards. Us weeklies transcripts will update tonight or tomorrow and WMR will update Saturday. If you are lucky enough to see your transcripts, you should check them today and tomorrow for your 846 code. I am almost positive you will see your 836 and date. our WMR will reflect a DDD of 2/26 on Saturday. If you havent received a letter, Stop worrying, it's coming. 

I’m no money expert but this how money works for government corporations big business but example here I’m using is government we pay taxes out every check they in turn invest the money loan it with interest etc and make money off the people so it’s definitely not a gift and it’s definitely technically OUR MONEY no matter what tax u pay income tax sales tax whatever tax u put in the government bank they flip

it all year and give you a return on what u put in the simple version of the money game for those who think these credits and refunds are just a “gift” or “welfare”