turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@lgraham724Do you know how long that will take? I'm so irritated with that entire situation and I'm worried it will take a lot longer to get to me. My situation is not a good one and I'm counting on this money to help the situation my children and I are in. 

@Irishfinn91  I did my TurboTax for free and no fees taken out so I hope I get a ddd soon or a direct deposit 

i have so many things to pick up this weekend, im sure i will be using hubbys paycheck lol unlessssss the SBB gods are with us

It means the IRS has pulled your return for review but it is not an audit. They are verifying the information reported on your tax return

It means the IRS has pulled your return for review but it is not an audit. They are verifying the information reported on your tax return

it means,   the IRS has pulled your return for review but it is not an audit. They are verifying the information reported on your tax return 

haha it sure does feel like an audit  !

these our the  times overnight does Wmr update😁

Sunday: 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm.

Monday: 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am.

Tuesday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am. Wednesday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am.

Does Sbtpg deposit on weekends?
The funds normally arrive in your bank account the next business day (weekends, Federal Holidays excluded).😑

just read this......

What day of the week does the IRS deposit refunds 2020?
In addition to regular processing times for banks, factoring in weekends, and the President's Day holiday, the earliest EITC and ACTC-related refunds are expected to be available on or about February 28, 2020; that's assuming direct deposit and no other issues.

Remember that if you claim the earned-income tax credit (EITC) and the additional child tax credit (ACTC), the IRS must wait until mid-February to begin issuing refunds to taxpayers who claim the EITC or the ACTC. In addition to regular processing times for banks, factoring in weekends, and the President's Day holiday, the earliest EITC and ACTC-related refunds are expected to be available on or about February 28, 2020; that's assuming direct deposit and no other issues.

By law, the IRS cannot release refunds containing the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit before mid-February. “Where’s My Refund?” will be updated Saturday February 22, 2020 with projected deposit dates for most early filers who claimed the EITC/ACTC. So EITC /ACTC filers will not see an update to their refund status for several days after February 15 this year. Please be advised these taxpayers will not see a refund date on “Where’s My Refund?” or through their software packages until then. EITC/ACTC refunds should be available in taxpayer bank accounts and debit cards by the first week of March, if taxpayers used direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax returns.

thats BS

@luvmycop I spoke with someone from the TAS I believe and that’s basically what she said 🤷🏽‍♂️

Well I think I'm right th are with ya'll rn....

submitted 1/25

Accepted 1/27

One bar on AND w/notice 152 states until Feb 14th

Path Act message 2/14

Path Act gone, now stuck in "refund being processed" telling me to. continue checking and a DDD will be provided when possible blah blah blah.. Have been stuck on this message since 2:35am CST on 2/16

cannot access my transcript bc I'm being told first mh student loan number does not exists and **bleep**. Same for my phone number and credit card info. 

No updates everyone for me .

No update here, transcripts or WMR. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies