2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I tried logging into SBTG again and this time I'm not getting an error, it just says it cannot find my account. I double checked all my information and its correct, so I'm hoping that maybe it's a good thing and they're updating my account. 

Previously it just said my expected amount and they haven't received anything from the IRS. 

@Arie30 I don't understand why they waited so late to send the letters!  I filed 1/15, got accepted 1/27, on the morning of 2/16 WMR went from being accepted to PATH message and by the morning of 2/17 the status was "your return is being processed" and it's still on that.  I got home yesterday and there was a letter 4464C in the mail dated 2/13!!  I thought that was strange because why wouldn't I get some kind of error code on WMR when the update happened Saturday?  I'm so annoyed because the letter says it could be 60 days before my refund is issued.

Omgness my sister told me that same thing yesterday I hope I didn’t receive that letter wow this is something else 

@Arie30 , are you a single parent? Is the other parent trying to claim the children? I’m wondering if this is what is triggering a verification request

I am confused. I filed my taxes on 1/27... accepted 1/27....  1st year my taxes have been delayed and IRS is not explaining anything.  Just either processing or look at a topic number for information... been like this since 1/27. 

This tax year is really strange/frustrating. I’ve always had the one bar, then path message a couple days later then moved to the second bar (approved) never the third though (sent) but always got my refund. This year I was on one bar for over a week, then the path message for a couple days. Now that weird no bars your return is currently being processed message. 

Same Boat.

Cant access codes/transcripts

Filed1/25 Accepted 1/27

Sat on PATH until 2/16

Then on Received & IS being processed

Hoping for update tonight

Funds next Wednesday.

Always got mine on Wednesdays 

2018 was the 22nd

2019 was the 27th

they said next deposit should be on Saturday  maybe we will get then  

mine says the same thing, that they didnt receive it yet and the amount

@asheena   It’s possible that you just didn’t see it because my path message was only on there for maybe 3/4 hrs then I got the “your return is being processed “ 

I am a single parent , never have I received a letter . It's says I have 45 days to respond or they will disallow the child and dependent care credit.

@debskain  That happened to me last year also I filed early January and didn’t get my return until 4/24/19 Smh 

I have gotten DDD every year on Saturday but that would be nice surprise if tonight or tomorrow would update! Ideally, would like to be strong and wait until Saturday to peek, but I’m not, lol

@khentiel06  What is the 4464C code?