turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Arie30 I don't understand why they waited so late to send the letters!  I filed 1/15, got accepted 1/27, on the morning of 2/16 WMR went from being accepted to PATH message and by the morning of 2/17 the status was "your return is being processed" and it's still on that.  I got home yesterday and there was a letter 4464C in the mail dated 2/13!!  I thought that was strange because why wouldn't I get some kind of error code on WMR when the update happened Saturday?  I'm so annoyed because the letter says it could be 60 days before my refund is issued.

Omgness my sister told me that same thing yesterday I hope I didn’t receive that letter wow this is something else 

@Arie30 , are you a single parent? Is the other parent trying to claim the children? I’m wondering if this is what is triggering a verification request

Dragontier
Returning Member

I am confused. I filed my taxes on 1/27... accepted 1/27....  1st year my taxes have been delayed and IRS is not explaining anything.  Just either processing or look at a topic number for information... been like this since 1/27. 

This tax year is really strange/frustrating. I’ve always had the one bar, then path message a couple days later then moved to the second bar (approved) never the third though (sent) but always got my refund. This year I was on one bar for over a week, then the path message for a couple days. Now that weird no bars your return is currently being processed message. 

Same Boat.

Cant access codes/transcripts

Filed1/25 Accepted 1/27

Sat on PATH until 2/16

Then on Received & IS being processed

Hoping for update tonight

Funds next Wednesday.

Always got mine on Wednesdays 

2018 was the 22nd

2019 was the 27th

they said next deposit should be on Saturday  maybe we will get then  

mine says the same thing, that they didnt receive it yet and the amount

@asheena   It’s possible that you just didn’t see it because my path message was only on there for maybe 3/4 hrs then I got the “your return is being processed “ 

I am a single parent , never have I received a letter . It's says I have 45 days to respond or they will disallow the child and dependent care credit.

@debskain  That happened to me last year also I filed early January and didn’t get my return until 4/24/19 Smh 

I have gotten DDD every year on Saturday but that would be nice surprise if tonight or tomorrow would update! Ideally, would like to be strong and wait until Saturday to peek, but I’m not, lol

@khentiel06  What is the 4464C code?

King Strut I wrote a lengthy reply to you but I won’t feed you with my two cents but you need to do some better research before lecturing us here. We are here supporting each other and sticking this wait game together. No need to accuse others of  freaking out over “gifts(lol)”.Have yourself a good night.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies