turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

The letter was from my state return its more crazy they really asking me about my dependents , they want a copy of there birth certificates & a letter stating they live with me so now I have to request a letter from there doctor and fax all documents

I believe the people getting their deposits tonight are ppl who didn’t have fees taken out. So it goes directly to the card verse having to go to a third part first. So it’s more then possible that you get a deposit tomorrow , especially if had fees 

Do y’all think their will be an update tonight.?

Oh ok thank you I was talking about my federal 

Is it possible to NOT claim the ACTC? Every year due to income increase it's for a smaller amount for me.

If it's only a couple hundred holding up several thousand (yes I'm doing my w4 wrong, I know) I'd almost rather them keep it than deal with this crap each year

I'm not holding my breath. Everyday I look on here someone called the IRS and they told them it will be tonight😂🤣. I'm just going to check my account when I get up and before bed. Wmr has said the same thing since I was accepted on 2-1 no path no change. So who knows.

Last year I received my money on February 22nd,  the year before I received it February 23rd. Both times I had fees taken out through sbbt. Sbbt always received my money that Thursday morning around 8 or 9am pacific time. If it’s not there tomorrow morning I’m guessing it’ll be at least another week of waiting. 

A lot of people are getting their money tonight on the TurboTax card and a nice amount of them have fees taken out. I’m going to check sb in the morning 

@Ewd0614  Me too. I’m so tired of getting my hopes up to get disappointed.

@chenele You know anything about chime because they supposed to take out they fee and send me the rest

@chenele  really!! I hope that's true ugh 

@Shottamike23 sorry I’ve never used chime before, however there’s a lot of people that are using chime and have fees pending in their accounts.

Yes same here the year b4 the IRS website never updated I just received my direct deposit ,last year I got it on the 22nd I'm hoping the same 

I’m still having the same problem no refund yet lol

I tried logging into SBTG again and this time I'm not getting an error, it just says it cannot find my account. I double checked all my information and its correct, so I'm hoping that maybe it's a good thing and they're updating my account. 

Previously it just said my expected amount and they haven't received anything from the IRS. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies