turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Where’s my refund is what it’s called

My refund was excepted on 1/27. 2/15 it said my refund has been received and is processing. No Path message. DDD to my BlueBird Amex card. Hopefully I’ll be lucky like some ppl who got there’s today 🤗

@Keeponpush1n  Don’t believe anything you read on fb. Lol. Jk. Jk. Just believe with caution. I asked a question on one post because I got a thing left on my door saying they tried delivering a certified letter from the IRS and a girl got an attitude and said he letter she posted was a joke so she asked if I was making fun of her for living with domestic violence or something. Like I had them to read 800+ comments 😂😂. That fb... it’s something else. Some coo coo birds stay on there and they’re getting delirious with all this tax  refund stuff. 

I feel you but it’s hundreds of people screenshots etc etc so I highly doubt that all in cahoots In trying to fool other people lol 

The group on Facebook is called where’s my refund it’s an open forum it shouldn’t be hard to find because it’s a big group 

🤞🏾 That’s good news! I set my refund up to be placed on my Chime card. Chase would have a me wait an extra 2 days 🙄

If I stay on that FB page too long it's going to put me in an early grave, complete bedlam in there! 

@Lyriclor90  I too have bluebird by Amex and also accepted the same day I did receive the path message however then last Saturday I got the “your return is being processed “ message hopefully see some movement soon 

Well I just received a letter today as many on Facebook were talking about but its not about the IRS is asking for additional information about my new york state return. They want me to verified my two dependents (my kids) .. so stressful at this point that they even sending letters now when last year they didn't.

That’s weird. If you’ve claimed them last year then why would they need to verify unless someone else is trying to claim them too. 

think that is BS, even more because it took this long to send you a letter is that for federal or for state?

i have a chime account too and i file 1/25 and accepted 1/27 and nothing I’m my account as yet

Hello I keep seeing everyone says they received a PATH ACT message I filed on 1/31 accepted the next day and nothing has changed I have not received any message,where are you seeing this message at?

@Arie30  wow that was really helpful ! Well, I just wish they send me my letter already ... frrl frrl 

Same here. I too have Chime and have yet to see anything on my card. I will post updates as soon as I see any changes. Thank you for the update. 😁

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies