turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

hello,

I got accepted on 2/17, my status doesn't have the PATH message. It says "we have received your return and it is being processed"

and shows Topic 152.

is this normal?

You can apply for your transcript by mail. It takes about a week. I did this several times last year. 

You can Google code meanings. 

I had a similar transcript read out last year.

I didn't get my refund until April after filling in January. Hoping it all goes faster this year, but I'm not holding my breath. 

I'll get my refund sometime between now and the middle of April.  I'm reading all this panic and knowing I was in same boat last year for the first time ever. Prior to 2018 taxes I would receive my refund in less than two weeks. Last year it took 70 plus days. 

I'll be happy if it's faster, but I'm prepared for the long haul. 

TT deducted my process fee from my checking account before I received my refund. I'm told this was all due to PATH and the credits I took. 

Good luck everyone. 

@Ewd0614  i did and my state still processing

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
posts are being deleted 

Today I contacted the IRS to see when I will be getting my ddd. When going through the automated line first it told me I had no offsets yet after speaking to a representative she states I do have an offset. I'm just wondering how long that takes as my taxes are still processing and does anyone know if I'll still get my deposit through SBTPG or will my remaining refund come through the mail? I've never had this happen before. I've been homeless for 3 months living in a hotel working 60-70hrs a week to try and get by. I really need my refund quickly. 

@Ldynay85  I had an offset 2 years ago and my refund came normal time as all the other years.  As for the rest we're just as the mercy of the irs. Really nothing we can do. 22nd is days away. Hang in there. 

https://igotmyrefund.com/irs-transaction-codes-and-error-codes/

list of transcript codes and their meanings

i meant to ask if i do not have a tax topic going along with "We have received your tax return and it is being processed.' is that good or bad or you guys have the same thing 

When do Weekly Accounts update?

Weekly.

What day do Transcripts update?

Transcripts can update any day of the week. However, mass updates on daily accounts are usually Tuesday; and mass updates on weekly accounts are usually Friday.

What day does the WMR update?

The WMR can update any day of the week. However, mass updates on daily account are usually Wednesday; and mass updates on weekly accounts are usually Saturday.

What time are updates?

The WMR and Transcripts can update anytime throughout the day. However, mass updates occur overnight between midnight and 3 am.

I check my transcripts yesterday(tuesday) and they were filled in more than on Monday. I filed self employed and my w2 from my job and  the taxable income and my SE taxes were filled in so im sure that this is accurate. Instead of alot of zeros i have numbers filled into those area. just keep your eyes on your transcripts and your wmr.  So assuming majority of us is weekly we will update friday on our transcripts and saturday on wmr.

where do you look on the transcripts to find the codes that are assigned to you?

I got my ohio refund 2 weeks ago.

This sounds right. I’m a weekly and I update on Saturday every year. I should have a DDD then and money by Wednesday the 26th. 

@Brwntwin2003   When did you file/accepted 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies