turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

i just read this on the irs website but im still going to check everyday being that anything is possible 

“Where’s My Refund?” will be updated by Feb. 23 for most early filers who claimed the EITC or ACTC. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on “Where's My Refund?” or through their software packages until then. The earliest EITC and ACTC related refunds should be available in taxpayer bank accounts and debit cards starting Feb. 27, if taxpayers used direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax returns.

Where do you get these codes? And what do they mean?

@Mkimble  It’s on the irs website you just search transcripts the link will pop up you have to create a account then you can view your transcripts

@imkimbababy  I think that's more to cover their own butts. I've seen people with refund dates of the 20th ( I think a few posted in here too). They always give themselves extra time as a buffer so if they start running late they can refer people to what they previously said.

Ty!!

@CMFlunk  Mines is the same I don’t think that means we won’t get it until 4/15 I think that MIGHT be the deadline for the tax season because I had the same date last year I’m thinking we should have a update by Saturday and our money by next week 

What do ya'll mean the number on Transcript? i check WMR and all that has popped up is they have received my refund and it is being processed? I filed on 1/27 and received text saying they accepted it on 1/28 and have not received any information on the WMR website....help i dont know any of this.....i did file EITC and CTC

Did anyone here file state with Illinois? 

ATW1
Level 2

Hello all, thanks for all the info here. I created an account and pulled my transcript. 

AM I getting my refund on april 15? Seems odd.

Code 150 Cycle 20200705 Date 03-02-2020

Code 806 Date 04-15-2020

Code 766 Date 04-15-2020

Thank you.

Are deposits made only once a week? My dad's was issued on a Wednesday.  He doesn't have eitc or actc.  I was hoping for mine today and now I'm thinking its gonna be at least next Wednesday. :(

@Andreamunoz002  As far as I know, they issue them everyday of the week. But I've received one on a Thursday and one on a Tuesday so def not just Wednesdays. 

@Irishfinn91  thank you hopefully things will get a move on. It seems like it's taking a lifetime. Lol

Vj12
Level 3

@ilizoh24 yours does say being processed word for word? Not STILL being processed???

@Irishfinn91  i agree thats why im still going to check everyday because alot of people have been getting DDD

Not me. I'm in the same boat as most people I've seen though, so just glad it's not just me or I'd be concerned. TT shows estimated date of 2/17. WMR says it's being processed.  Transcripts has all codes except the one I need. Sb bank shows my full amount is expected and $0 received. My refund was accepted 1/27 and cycle code is 20200505. Just a long waiting game. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies