Re: 2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 82

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Well I filed on January 8th.  My return was part of the Test batch accepted on January 13th.   And I still haven't recieved mine.  Says processing.   I'm kinda ticked because it's been over 21 days

And yes I understand about the Delay for earned income credit.   But its mid February 

Has anybody else tried to login to SBB today? I keep getting an error message. I would imagine it's because of the heavy traffic.

I just spoke with a lady too and she told me the same thing. I called because I received a letter from the post office saying they tried delivering a certified letter from the IRS that requires my signature. The IRS said they don’t show that they sent me a letter,  I have no offsets ect. I filed 1/20, accepted 1/21, path message beginning of Feb, lifted the 15th, and has said being processed since. She said didn’t start processing until Tuesday. She said could be any day from Tuesday. 

Totally DON’T call the IRS, so they can focus on the desired end result of ISSUING the refunds. I can’t stress this enough. We all know we have to wait, I too would like to receive funds sooner than later however the fact remains that they will issue the refunds when they issue them. Sorry guys, patience is a virtue! Hopefully soon 🤟🏽

I had other reasons for calling but I feel it was imperative for me to share in this thread what i was told. 

I didn't call being a heathen and asking the same questions I see over & over here. I had real inquiries that only an IRS worker could answer.

Lol, do you guys really believe they pull people from processing returns to awnser the phone.🤣😂🤣😂 if that was the case nothing would ever get done, and wait times for calls wouldn't be an hour. I mean I dont think you need to call because you wont find anything out anyway, but it absolutely doesn't slow down processing. They call center and processing center airnt even in the same building. 

@ashballentine90 same for me. I have been trying to inquire about my offset since last year because my local agency can’t give me any information other than they still have my name wrong lol but IRS finally seen what the mix up was and made sure that it would be applied to this year refund. 

@uksam21i just tried the SBTPG website and i was able to log in. Nothing was updated.

@ashleyr409 interesting I still am getting an error. I cleared my cookies and cache too.

@bkcJr777  Did you have an amount by the code ? 

I’m in upstate ny and I got a ddd for state refund on 20th Tomorrow so you should get them really soon

@Luckyandkris   Congrats did it update today,?

@bkcJr777  So I reviewed some things (probably should’ve done before) and it says the 570 is what holds the process from being completed and the 971 is specific to the EIC. 

Well this the first year I received my state before my federal. 

How do you get a transcript? This is my first year filing on my own.