lolavur

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@wcsmith40 if you are in a current agreement it means your account is up to date. It shouldn’t request any amount from your tax refund. However every organization is different... but the norm is No because you are no technically behind in payments. 

CDM92

I honestly think their reps are giving out different answers. I just called as well just wanting to make sure that I wasn't under review or there was nothing wrong since I cannot access my transcripts , they told me that they start sending out the refunds tomorrow even for people with EIC or CTC , as long as there's nothing wrong with the return . But they do send them out in batches, and they cannot access our transcripts either to tell us anything else. 

And on Facebook people who call seem to be getting all kinds of answers too. Everything from first week of March, February 27th ,Saturday ,etc. 

The only thing they seem to be able to give with certainty is if someone has been sent a letter already or flagged for some kind of issue. 

Majesticqueen

Just venting. But I find it strange how we have to pay taxes and they are taken ASAP, but when the government has to repay our taxes it takes years. So next year if I delay my taxes I'm going to have a fine and possible jail time. So this year can I fine the government and threaten them with jail for not having a timely fashion, 😂😂😂

Anyone on West Coast have news or updates? Currently accepted as of 1/27/20 processing since 1/29/20 

Ldynay85

WMR No bars just states Still Processing 😒🙄 

SBTPG still has not received funds either.

To speak to a representative with the IRS...Hope this helps 🤗

The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.

Once you’ve set your language, do NOT choose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”

Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”

When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.

After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.

Finally, press 4 for all other inquiries.

The system should then transfer you to an agent.

kpalmer724

I am also cycle batch 0605. I am claiming EITC and Child Tax. Any news?

amykitts4

• I have code 150 766 768 idk what these all mean.
amykitts4

Mine says the same thing i am wondwring if this is the DDD or if it is just the day they process them. 

jennydamota

Anyone get any deposit dates or anything the system still says processing for me with no bars. As far as i understoof it they were going to do some DD's today? Anyone get anything at all?

waiting-and-waiting

You can use a credit card or a loan account number to get your transcript electronically. I tried using my Pnc  debit card. Since  it wasn’t a credit card, I wasn’t able to be verified. You can try using a debit card.Depending on your bank and if the debit card is linked to a credit account,  It may work for you. I tried my student loan account number and it worked.

CDM92

I think I'd be less annoyed if you could at least get some clear information from them . Not everyone has a credit card or student loan to be able to check their transcripts online .

Then they give people different answers when they call and can't even look up your transcripts either. 

The IRS doesn't even know how the IRS works or when it's supposed to do things. Lol

lora143

If you owe state the state can not hold your federal tax return as they are two different agencies. The only time the state can withhold federal is for items like behind in child support or other items that fall in that gray line. My boyfriend has owed state taxes for 2 years now and they never took his federal but the one year he was behind 30 days for child support they did offset his federal.

jennydamota

@waiting-and-waiting  how do ppl get the processing numbers?

outcast00096

Same. Filed 2/9 and no transcript. I was worried I was the only one. Judging by the dates in here. I'm pretty young in the process though.

colawest12

But that's a Saturday, does the IRS give refunds on Saturday.

jennydamota

ive never seen them give money on a saturday but that doesnt mean a whole lot these days