Re: 2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 77

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Alleyboulay1997  How do you check the deposit date for MA state? I’m able to see that I have a available credit in my account but it doesn’t said when will be deposited.

@renee744  0705

@Alfredaackes1955 

Yeppers, they moved my friends return through the process 3 days after getting the 1095a form. That form is rather simple and takes the irs no time at all to process it. Its just proof you bought from the market place is all. Your good if you fax it. Make sure you put a title page. 

@Alleyboulay1997  omg , thank you soooo much because I am in MD. I was wondering, okayy maybe everyone got their state taxes already (if that is their case we can not relate ) ..... You just gave me so much ! I called and called back to back the first week and second then I was like okay ill wait the 21 days  which is today  I was getting impatient and felt alone so THANK YOUUUUU LOL !!!!!!!!  

My cycle is 0405 still nothing 😐

Hello!

I also am claiming EITC 

Filed 01/25

Turbo tax accepted 01/29

WMR just changed from one bar to 

"Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available"

When I log in to see my transcripts there is no record of 2019... Help please

Thanks that is the same cycle I have with a processing date of 3/2. Was that your processing date also?

@Alleyboulay1997  Honestly this is the longest I have ever waited for my state taxes.  

No update here.

my cycle 666 that cant be good😫l

Okay first year i was ever able to access transcripts so someone correct me if i am wrong but i think it says my process date is 2/24/2020 I'm not 100% sure what that means can someone clarify this for me my TT sb and WMR are all still nothing though

My taxes were accepted on Jan. 27. I got the EIC  and child tax credit. I was able to see my transcript today. I have a cycle date 20200505. The wmr says we have received your return and it is being processed. 

lol 666

Ok I'm new to this, how do I get my transcripts

@lolavur  If you go onto google and type in Mass State Refund, click the first one that brings you to the Mass.gov website. You’ll click “check the status of your refund with MassTaxConnect.” It’ll have you put in your social and state refund amount and tell you your DDD!