2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@King Strut Quick question.  Why concern yourself with what others post, feel or are going through?  Just like you have an opinion, so do they.  Honestly,  you'll probably have the heart attack or aneurysm before any of us because we are just fine with hoping, waiting and sometimes complaining while supporting each other and we will continue to do so until the deposits drop.  Period.  Have an awesome day.

@King Strut  I agree with you. If I didn’t owe back taxes, I wouldn’t even use a forum. But, I’ve been through this before and if I don’t call about my tax debt....it’ll be October...again. Damm that. LOL

@mrsberggren84  this is also my first experience with Path. I filed Jan 20, accepted Jan 21st, got Path Msg early Feb, changed to “being processed” on Feb 16th and the first day I looked at the Sbb website was Feb 16th and it had my refund amount but says they haven’t received it. The post office left something at my door saying they tried delivering letter that has to be signed for from the IRS but I don’t think it’s legit because they don’t sent certified letters and you don’t have to sign for anything typically. I will call today to be sure. No change on my side at all overnight as of now at 6am. I figured I’d have mine by now. Also filed through turbo tax. TT stinks. They don’t update ever. The estimated date they gave on mine has came and went by over a week. 

@Savannah138  Mine is the same. I’m in Texas. No change.

I don't want anyone to stop hoping and don't take what I said the wrong way, just some of the people are here are acting as if the IRS should drop everything and do their taxes before anyone else's and it is ridiculous! I am not here to argue but I will tell you this I have helped and supported for years on here and your assumption as if I am not one of you is wrong! I am in the same boat just hate seeing people acting so entitled and saying things like if my money isn't there right now I am gonna blow the phone lines up! That isn't helping any of us because rather than them working on our returns they are instead answering phones and questions that are answered already!

@Champagnedunn  Mine is just showing expected on SBB. Still saying “being processed” on IRS. Filed 20th, accepted 21st, path lifted the 15th and has said “being processed” since 16th and SBB has shown expected amount but not received since. 

@Andreamunoz002  I’m getting error message on SBB website this morning

I just checked my transcripts and WMR and nothing. Processing code 0505 with a date of 2/17/20 and nothing. Positive vibes we hear something by Saturday. 

@Irishfinn91 

Is that true? I heard the 'expected" amount shows up immediately after filing with TT , and doesn't mean anything. But they do say the IRS gives them a pre-authorization before they even get the money ,so I guess that's what the expected amount may be? Either way still hoping for some news soon. 

@emk0422   Me too but I don't know if that is significant or not!

The SB site seems to be erroring out a lot ,especially in the mornings. Originally people were guessing it was updating ,but no one here, or on any of the Facebook groups ever seems to see a change on it. So I wouldn't get my hopes up with the error . Could just be from so many people checking at once during certain times. 

@emk0422Don't ever go by what TT puts up because it is just a generic 21 days message that doesn't factor in PATH. It isn't their fault it is what the IRS tells them to put on there to try to calm the people down a little bit! If you want real information get your transcripts and look at the information on the account transcripts for 2019! That will give you the actual information you need. All you really are looking for is code 846, when you see that then your money is on its way to you.

Hey I don’t usually post much but YES the IRS will send letters certified and you do absolutely have to sign for them. It’s legit go get your letter. @emk0422 

@King Strut  idk about you but I worked all year pregnant and all so whatever money I made I deserve it just like the next person without a kid does the taxes I’m getting back isn’t out the next persons pocket it was out of mines and they took taxes out of my check rather I wanted them to or not so yes we are all on here wanting to get some kind of update and  this is also my first year filing taxes and filing EIC so I’m sorry your not happy because we want our money but leave the group if you don’t wanna see it 

@CDM92  No , if you file with TT and check a week later it won’t be there. 

but if they updated their systems on Sunday the 16th, today would be 2 BUSINESS days. Monday doesn’t count , even if the irs was open , banks were not . I could be wrong , but honestly I’d just wait till later on today and see what happens.