turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@JENPY90  Yes I was and I’m patiently waiting to check wmr 😂😂 but im not sure if the update happens at 12 ,3:30 or 6 I’ve seen so many different dates and times idk what to believe anymore lol

@Fresh4357 

There's so much bs going around and honestly ide count on Saturday according to what the irs has posted. But here's hoping for tomorrow though. Either way Saturday ain't that far away. 

strange they said first batch was going be on the 15th i have not seen anyone say they got theirs yet, i think the first batch was before jan 31st, sbb states my number but also states they did not receive it from irs yet that was as of 11pm tonight 

@caron1981  That’s true my friend has a tax business in Vegas and she said if not Wednesday then it would be Saturday but I’m off from work today and tomorrow so these days seem to be going by really slow lol but your right it’s only a few days now 

I was just going to ask if anyone on west coast have any updates, Thanks

Some dummies on facebook are saying their transcripts updated to the 846 refund sent code....but I have yet to see any proof.

I'm watching my crime shows in Netflix I ain't got time to worry about taxes. There's killers out there that need to be caught lolol.

lmfao... lock ya doors

Congress passed a law last year that requires the IRS to HOLD all tax refunds that include the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) until February 15, 2020, regardless of how early the tax return was filed. So, if you file on the first day, you might still be waiting until February 15 for your refund.

The IRS tweeted this year that people held up by this delay should expect WMR to update on February 22 with direct deposit dates, assuming there are no other problems with the tax returns. We expect the actual direct deposits to arrive the last week of February, similar to previous years.

feb 22nd looks like golden date for most 

The IRS says that every year though, but we'll see. If it doesn't update tonight it's not really a big deal as Saturday is right around the corner. 🙂

Cv3
Level 3

No update still processing. I’m keeping the faith that it will update Saturday. 

I filed January 27th last year and they reviewed my taxes and I got my refund in April

Supposed to update between 3:30 and 6:30 am

I checked SBTPG just now and it shows my refund amount.. so hoping that is a good sign. This is my first year with the PATH so I'm not sure what to expect. Usually we would get our refund within 10 days of filing. I filed 1/28 and was accepted same day. My PATH message went away and now it just says it is being processed..no bars. I do remember in past though that SBTPG didn't even show my refund amount until like 2 days before my deposit was made...so I'm hoping that is a good sign... or maybe since it has been longer since I filed that it shows? Any experience with that?

you should be in the feb 22nd post like most of us

Is it showing expected or recieved 

Lots of folks are already getting 846 on their transcripts, let's hope a lot of us get in this batch as well! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies