turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I saw the same thing on a FB page last night.

You all in the Facebook group are very helpful btw. Because I don't have Facebook and this is my only source of what's going on in both groups. Thank you

@Luckyandkris   best post I've seen on here so thank you for taking the time to call IRS and thank you for the positive update news!! 

I hope we all get updated.  I am alittle concern on Facebook I see alot of people getting letters 😕

wow how sad? cant understand why people act like that... any who... what is the facebook group?

What kind of letters 

All kinds of letters. 60 day holds for reviews (not specified), ID verification, 1095-A (marketplace insurance) verification. It's crazy. But there's also a lot of misinformation. People making bogus statements like the IRS told them anyone filing HOH will receive a letter. There's so much nonsense on there. I'd much rather be on here. 

Yeah, spend 20 minutes in one of those Facebook groups and you'll be thinking you're next on the audit list lol

@trishc7380  Oh no lol I’m sitting here “I didn’t even do anything” 😂😂 yes I misunderstood so my apologies we gotta keep this post positive because the other one was a IRS reality show 😂😂 

True, they state they were in still your tax return and it is being processed  and they received letters stating their taxes are being reviewed.  

It literally was causing me panic. 😕 I came here to not get so panicky.

IRS reality show that is so funny.  

So updates are to occur tonight ?  

@telvana  LOL you're not even joking. I'm on wheres my refund group just reading the trash going on in there. SO FUNNY. 

Does anybody know how often your transcripts are updated?

haha, it's a mess in there. I don't know if it's just the folks in that group, or if it's just taxes being crazy this year but it seems like every other person got an audit or an ID letter in there, it's maddening

@telvana 

Now some people did post pictures of the letters they got so alot of it is true. At the same time theres over 60k members so the ratio is tiny and those people are trashy enough to lie on their return so probably why they got a letter lololol

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies