Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Has anybody else besides me who lives in New York get a direct deposit date for their state return for the 20th ??

If you live in New York check your state refund mine gave me a direct deposit date for the 20th

Filed and accepted 1/23 remained on one bar your tax return has been recieved and is being processed until 2/10 updated to still being processed ! On 2/15 I updated to path act message and then on 2/16 no bars no tax topic just recieved and being processed and that is where I remain today 2/18

Same here, I'm hoping it will change tonight. If not, it will change Saturday. 

@Luckyandkris  I’m still stuck on processing 😩 I’ll try tomorrow

@trishc7380  No I’m 34 so to me a adult acting up is basically talking unnecessarily about information they know nothing about and disrespecting each other.... 😒 for no reason ! That’s acting up 😉 ( but everyone is different and can look at things the way they want to so acting up to you might mean something different) best wishes on your DD 😊 

@trishc7380  Now what kind of sense would that make when I’m on here discussing my taxes too? I’ve been on here for 2 yrs and have NEVER had any type of issues with anyone and I’m not going to do it today it’s just pointless I’m to worried abt tonight’s update to be negative or even feed into it 😉 be blessed and I hope you get your update and DD tonight 

When I spoke to the IRS this morning at 8 AM they told me that people with earned income credit and other credits were just starting to be posted into peoples accounts today and they will continue to post peoples deposits into their accounts daily so hang tight we will all be seeing some progress very soon

@trishc7380  I feel like @Fresh4357 was referring to all the drama that has been on here. Because you know we are all here to help out and keep it positive for the next. But I do wish y'all happy updating tonight. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

@Fresh4357 Lol no,  definitely no problem. I was just like huh does he mean were acting up because we're discussing our taxes but is discussing them to. Sorry I should of asked better. We've just had so much b.s on here. I'm kind of protective of our form. Thanks sending you positive and quick ddd vibes also

i must have missed something i didnt see any drama on here, but whatever lol... anyway hope everyone sees there deposits tonight... mine was accepted on jan 29th turbo tax says i will have on 2/19 so guess will we see, i dont have earned income credit (eic) but have child tax credit i knew i should have not had any kids (just kidding) anyway gl tonight everyone 😁

@luvmycop earlier in this post, and actually in another topic he got shut down, there was an individual making several racist comments.

That's been the only real drama

I just seen a picture on IG that’s supposedly is a “master file” that’s says the DDD would be released on the night of the 18th and the night of the 20th. With DDD of 2/29 and 3/2. Idk how valid it is but I am praying everyone gets an update tonight. 

@luvmycop So that's how you feeling. Lol 🤣🤣😁😁 gl to you too!!

@BB2019 yea I believe we are all due for an update tonight. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies