turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

How awesome for you 😉

Filed my taxes 01/28/2020 got accepted  same day. Just got up dated on Friday with this message (We have received your tax return and it is being processed)

I think that is where most of us are in he processing game but Wednesday is usually the day the give out dates from the past few path act years if I do recall! Then dd usually happen on Friday! Not for everyone but a lot of us!

@Shottamike23  Please keep us updated u one of the only people not irritating me 😂😂

@Shelbyashirley 
prayers going up 😂😂 I’m so upset my refrigerator went out too it’s like it knew I had money coming 🤣

@LadyBee   Right hand side maybe halfway down the page 

@Fresh4357 Right same for you lol and @Shottamike23 is pretty cool on this page there’s ALOT OF people who think they’re only right when nothing is certain 😂😂 I look for his and like two others updates 

@Shelbyashirley  It’s just so crazy seeing these ADULTS with kids act up on here lol I mean I want an need it too but I’m over stressing over it when @Shottamike23  get his I know ours coming 😂😂😂 

Tpg website shows my deposit now. It didn’t yesterday. The site also says they recieve pre notification 1-2 days before they actually receive deposit.. do I get my deposit then, or do they hold it?  

@Fresh4357 Act up on here? Are you referring to us discussing when our taxes our coming in????

They send it out the same day they get it, then it's up to your bank how fast they release it to you. Usually the next day, but it depends on the bank, etc

@Alissasnelson11  Yes that is great news if it's in received and not expected. Amount still in expected... which sucks lol. Your wait is over... it's up to your bank and how they handle DD😊

Ohhh no im sorry! It’s definitely in expected. 

It wasn’t there yesterday! And their website says it arrives 1-2 days before it is received. Is that accurate?

I cant login to the stbpg today. Yesterday I could. Is this an error or problem 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies