turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@erikanmares. I'm sure theres thousands blowing their phone lines up today I'll be call first thing tomorrow morning again if I dont see no movement lol 

Vj12
Level 3

@Ewd0614 so on my WMR just the bars are no longer there and gave that message still being processed. I have to do that for my state too verify my income. I'm worried bc we both had problems with state I hope we dont with federal

@kmiller122000  i filed 1/25 and was accepted 1/27 so i think I’m on the first batch i am hoping for a update tonite on wmr

@Shottamike23  i filed January 11th so i hope im in the same boat as you, keep us updated! 🙂

@kmiller122000  After 12 tonite I’m check wmr if nothing then I’m check again after 8 something must happen for all earlier filer

Filed 1/11 as well need something good here 

@Shottamike23. I also filed Jan 19th so let hope we see a ddd by tomorrow morning!!! 

Let’s just all hope tonight we can check our scripts! Not going to lie I’m about to be religious and say a quick prayer yall! 😂😂😂 after my dryer broke this weekend my fridge is now leaking (and we’re in mercury retrograde) so everything is off (if your into energy and vibes and shxt) 😂😂 just looking for any excuse as to the bs going on right now! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Finger crossssssed

I filed on 1.28.20 and it was accepted 1.30.20.  I have eitc and ctc.  I am a cycle 20200505 with a transcript processing date of 2.17.20.  Turbo tax has changed the estimated federal refund date from 2.20.20 to 2.18.20 and back to 2.20.20.  My wmr says it is processing and has said that yesterday also.  My codes on the transcript are usual: 150, 806, 766, 768

last year I filed 1.29.19 and it was accepted 2.1.19.  I had a transcript processing date of 2.25.19 and a cycle of 20190603.  My refund 846 was issued on 2.22.19.  I had the eitc last year also.  Hopefully we all get 846 codes soon! 

while reading this thread just got my state refund!!

@kmiller122000  Congrats i got my state back within two days from when i filed it so happy where I’m at they work fast 

Where did you @Lsgmcr2724 find the codes and processing date

I just called the offset line to see if my debt has been paid.

It still states that I still owe the debt. So i take that as basically I haven't been processed completely because the debt would be cleared.

@Shottamike23 

Lucky... My state didnt even start processing them until the 10th Feb. So hopefully next week I'll see that and the Federal close to the same time. Just keeping hope, but not expecting anything too soon.

Yes, someone please share where you get the code(s) and transcript, wmr?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies