turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

This is what I remember from every year. My wmr never updates until way after I get my refund. My refund usually hits sbtpg sometime in the late afternoon. My bank usually receives the funds between 4 and 6pm. I use the turbo tax card. I love this card.  I use it for everything. Even my checks get deposited on this card. My refunds are usually released on the 19th or 22nd of Feb. No matter if I filed first thing in Jan or early Feb.  IRS are supposed to tell people a later date to cover their butts. I would at least give it till the 22nd. I have faith that a lot of us will see something very soon. I hope this helps

@imkimbababy same here. I'm sure we will. Positive vibes. And @trishc7380 yes agreed mine has never updated. I only check it to make myself feel better. It was like 5pm est last year for me. So I'm hoping the same early results for everyone this year. And not March 

@JENPY90  we are just going to wait  and see and hope for the best but tonight with an DDD will be beautiful or even the return in my account either way ill be happy lol

https://thecollegeinvestor.com/840/when-to-expect-my-tax-refund/?utm_source=pushcrew&utm_medium=push...

See THIS today.... It states us that had PATH according to the IRS Tweet we should see updates w DDD the 21st like the previous years / DDD would be the last week of Feb like previous Years. 

Decent read if it posts.

Just talk to someone from irs they said that they can’t tell me anything about my refund and it’s past 21 days but she stated if it is being processed it is on is way to you and i should receive it this week 

@Shottamike23  great news!👏

@Shottamike23  have you looked at your transcripts? If so what’s your cycle number?

@Shottamike23 that is awesome. I knew there was hope for us all 

@Shottamike23. I talked to irs this morning because its been past 21 days for me path lifted Saturday Sunday I had being processed they told me not to expect anything until the 27th I also filed early and I have read so many different things and now I'm worried its going to take even longer 

The good thing is it's only 1:08 pm in Santa Barbara CA right now so that's why its always so much later in the day when or if we see up dates fingers crossed at 8pm tonight we will see updates I'm in eastern TN.  Not good with all this time zone craziness lol just know it's 4:10pm where i am right now. 

@amykitts4 I'm in East TN as well. So hopefully something happens real soon 

@Fresh4357  No i can’t because i don’t have a credit card nor student loan only a debit card and that don’t work 

These IRS people just saying whatever to everyone lmao.  

@Shottamike23  when did you file?

I called and after sitting on hold got the generic message that’s it’s too busy and call back tomorrow 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

Manage cookies