turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Andreamunoz002 thats super weird I just looked and it says mine has been accepted which it has said since 1/27 and it’s bars are full too but I’m guess that’s because TT estimated date for a return not the irs it did that last year 

I just got off the phone with an irs representative and she said we won’t see any updates until Thursday and the earliest DDD would be for the 29th🤦🏻‍♀️

She also said the app will have the most up to date information. 

@Critter You are wrong. There are many ppl who are going to receive deposits BEFORE March. Stop coming here adding your two cents of false information.

everyone it getting different answers some IRS reps say the 22nd some say 27th some say 29th? The 29th is a Saturday? 

@Sarruhh09 

Thanks for confirming the information the IRS has posted (and I re-posted)  from the beginning ... so if the DD happens on a Sat 2/29 then most banks will not acknowledge the deposit until Monday 3/1 at the earliest.  

And to the rest of the posters on this and all these similar DDD  threads ... I only post facts  when I see new folks who have questions or are confused by all your banter about transcripts and codes and last year info which may not hold true for this year.  If you don't like the facts I present then feel free to skip my comments as I do yours.  This is after all a PUBLIC forum where all can express an opinion and I do NOT work for Turbotax or Intuit. 

@Sarruhh09  The irs also said they are releasing the DDD for the 22nd and 27th also, from their own posts and statements. ive heard many things today and at this point i just think we should just let the computer systems update and go off  that. I believe its their job to tell you around March because From what I was told by an IR S representative that people who claim credits 21 days start today. and they cant tell you an exact date of any because anything can go wrong. 

@Shelbyashirley  thats what i just stated. so if they cant all give us an exact date coming from the Same place, how do we even know its accurate. But because its the IRS and we cant do anything about it , we are just forced to listen and believe it. I only believe what my transcripts, any  letter that gets send out or my wmr says.

Most of the ppl here posted facts about transcript codes. The very common one is the 846 refund code that I haven't seen 1 person post falsely of what it means. Another thing is the IRS can tell ppl anything. The same false info they posted last year about ppl not getting their refunds before path lifted yet someone posted proof on another forum of receiving hers DURING path. I had to apologize to her because I thought she was bluffing until I saw the screenshot proof. That March info on their website is nothing but lies to keep millions of calls from hounding them about money. Many ppl will be getting refunds next week.

I know we’re all anxiously waiting but we’ll get this post shut down again if everyone can’t be nice. Just saying... 🙂 

We are going to be alright people. Yes we all need and want our money for certain reasons like bills and such. I myself desperately need to pay that student loan coming up lol. But we MAY get an update sometime this week. I've noticed a pattern of many people being wrong on this post and have yet to show back up. So 🙋🏽‍♀️ to em lol 

@Shelbyashirley i been saying the same thing. 

If the little bickering gets the post shut down and not the racist dude I'm going to be upset lol. But you're right,  we all our in the same boat, waiting for our money, trying to be patient. Probably frustrated. No need to take it out on everyone just trying to help. 😊 blessings to all and hopefully some DDD too. 

Also I remembered that today is one of their busiest days due to yesterday being a holiday. So the are probably just telling us anything. So don't go 👀 to bash me for saying that 

^This

im just hoping we get an update tonight hopefully 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies