turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I saw some people on the Facebook page saying they got emails from their banks stating they have a deposit coming for the 19th, and they fell under the PATH act too,  their WMR hasn't updated though. Hopefully SB will receive the funds soon ,probably before WMR even updates. 

8:30 CST and I can not access sbtpg site it keeps coming up with error message. I have the message from WMR that "being processed" no updates. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten into sbtpg site this morning. My boyfriend filed after me and got his bars back this morning saying processing and he is PATH ACT on WMR. Anyone else got bars back this morning?

Spoke with a relative on last night that works for IRS & stated that a mass DD will post to accounts on 2/19. would have been 2/18 but the holiday put DD a day behind.

@krwbesjr1 that's great info. But when would those WMR update? 

@shondapenny. I heard we should start seeing updates tonight and again Thursday night 

@shondapenny 

Probably whenever it feels like it. A lot of people get their refunds before WMR even updates . And this year especially people were getting updates seemingly at random. For example some had PATH message same day they were accepted ,others later, some not even until the 15th . Now people say theirs is "still processing" vs "being processed" some people have gone back to the status bar, etc. So I wouldn't count on the WMR at this point ,you're likely to have the money before it even gives you an estimated date . I think their system can't keep up with everything .

@CDM92 seems valid...why give us these trackers if they don't do right...good grief lol. Thank you

WMR will start updating 2/19 as well. Also the DDD will post before WMR update for a lot of path walkers.

I’ve received my return every year before WMR updates. I’m sure if i don’t get it on the 19th it will be the 22nd.

I finally got on to sbtpg. Nothing there yet. Hoping soon

Thank you 😊👍🏼

@trishc7380 You're probably going to get an update there soon especially since the IRS is preparing for updates tomorrow. I'm hoping we can see a deposit date for this week but idk. They might send it next week for most of us.

Just call irs hotline and it’s busy they said to try back later on hopefully tomorrow i have my money in my account are Friday 

On a positive note I just got a DDD for tomorrow for my State refund finally 🤦🏻‍♀️🎉🎉

Nice! what state are you in?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies