2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Just doing my Daily update with you guys 

I filed 1/11/2020 

accepted 1/27/2020 

had the one bar and topic 152 until 1/15 

early morning 1/15 changed to PATH message. And then now I have the no bars and “we’re Processing  your return” Message and No bars no 152 topic nothing is there 

my transcripts had nothing on them until 2/14 , (Previous processing date was showing 2/24/2020 but since it updated Thursday night) I have all the codes except 846 for DDD and processing date is 03/02/2020 

the Santa Barbara bank also has been down today so We shall see

@Luckyandkris  @No you’re not the only one having that problem.  The same exact thing is happening to me.   None of the information I put in matches.

12am EST, no update on WMR , Santa Barbara still giving me an error . Hopefully between 3-6am there will be an update. 

No change so far but it’s only midnight 

Santa Barbara is still giving error 

just going to check in the morning ! Praying for an update 

irs changed my back to , we have received your tax return and its being processed ... wow 

and yes santa barbara bank still down.. these people act like this is the first year lol

I have also

Santa Barbra back up. Checking transcripts next

No updates to any of my transcripts either.. 🤷🏾‍♀️

@Jaswiththeplan where do you live bc it updates at diffrent times like texas is cst so it updates between 230 and 5 am for me 

not sure if this will post on here or not but heres the update times i seen and mine last year did update at the right time according to this page 

https://refundtalk.com/updates-calendar/

@klmmaf1992 Thats good information and made a lot of things make sense. I finally figured out that I update weekly, so I can stop checking WMR everyday. But I’ll still check SB cause ya know..

Also, I heard that after the Path message lifts, everyone becomes daily, is there any truth to this?

My path lifted Saturday the 15th. Most will start seeing a DDD on the 19th. Which means the date will be 4-5 days from the 19th. 

Hi,

I just joined this thread, and am having the same issues... accepted on 2/3, one bar that is now gone. I am confused on what the PATH Act message is your refering to? I do have Child Tax Crecits. Thank you for any information 😊

@Jaswiththeplan honestly i have no clue i have never been able to figure out what mine is i just check all the time lol and last year it just loaded to my card around 3/4 am i got a message from green dot saying it had been loaded and on a page i got my refund theres someone saying to start looking out for dd as of the 19th for anyone with a netspend card not sure if that means pathers too or not 

I just seen this on another page and from what im understanding is this person works for the irs part that sends out the money 

•  
@tigerlili_1

If you are PATH start watching on thex21st if your bank/card posts early. The inky things going out to settkecrught now are NON PATH