turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I have the same thing my bar on TT is full and SB say that have not received anything 

You can get them online. You don’t need a credit card or loan for it. They are free

I wouldn’t go by the as of date. I checked mine from last year and my as of date was 3/18 and I got my refund in February. 

@Jdawg2119 I agree, last year my processing date was 3/4 and I got my dd on 2/22. Hoping things go the same way this year but it seems like things are all over the place right now. With the government shutdown last year I was surprised to have gotten them when I did. 

@Jdawg2119 

You do need either a credit card or loan account number in order to make an IRS online account .If you do not have these things you can't make an account and cannot access your transcript online. 

While it is free they use this information to verify your identity. 

@ilizoh24 me too I filed and accepted 1/31 last year tho

@Ldynay85 mine was full yeaterday now it saying 2/19 wonder why 

yeah thats crazy they need to update that system ugh 

I was told that even though it was a holiday that the IRS was still working on our returns, they just wasnt answering calls. I definitely believe if not tonight, definitely wednesday morning we should have DDD.

JUST MAKE SURE you check your wmr just to see if your statement hasnt changed or any other codes were added on than the Topic 152. MAJORITY of us early filers, assuming nothing is wrong with our returns will get ddd sometime this week or this weekend. its just such a long wait as the days go by and we need our money. 

With my old bank I was actually able to tell when my refund was coming because they showed it as a pending deposit a couple days before the IRS release date.

My new bank doesn't show pending deposits that way so I'm entirely at the mercy of WMR or transcripts or the money just being in there one morning when I wake up

So I just checked status of state and it now says it's in Stage 1- Received and Processing. Now it's currently being processed when I checked it around 4pm EST..saying it hadn't received and if filed electronically etc. etc. Next stage is approved but says could take up to 30 days to move to next stage... I never get STATE. But maybe this is good sign that something is happening today/tonight

I read that last year deposits were sent 2 days of the week but this year deposits will be sent 6 days per week. Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

I've been getting error message on stpg anyone else having that problem 

May be a silly question, but what does WMR stand for?

@Jazzy89  yes also getting error message on sbbt...no error message before.

Manage cookies