turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Is there an update suppose to happen sometime during the week? Or could it be because of the holiday?

According to the irs calendar the transcripts should update tomorrow and Thursday night WMR updates daily. 

I just checked TT and my bar is full also and I believe I checked yesterday and it wasn't full yet. WMR is still the processing message that it changed to Saturday morning. Mine is being deposited into my regular checking account, but hasn't been received by the bank yet. 

@JessMT I'm wondering if that bar is full due to TT tax giving me an estimated ddd of today's date 🤔 

Yea we filed and accepted on 2/3 and our est DDD is 2/24 automatic 3 weeks according to TT

@Ldynay85 it is.

IGNORE the TT blue bar ... it is generic and based on only the average 21 days turnaround the IRS predicts ... you should be ONLY checking the IRS site for your personal information :

Once your federal return has been accepted by the IRS, only the IRS has any control.  TurboTax does not receive any updates from the IRS. Your ONLY source of information about your refund now is the IRS.

You need your filing status, your Social Security number and the exact amount  (line 20a of your Form 1040) of your federal refund to track your Federal refund:   

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

To track your state refund:    

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

On the IRS site you are also offered the use of an app called IRS2Go

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901548-why-do-some-refunds-take-longer-than-others

If you chose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund, that will take some extra time, while the third party bank handles the refund processing.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tas/2724106-my-return-is-accepted-but-still-not-approved-is-there-a-prob...

@lcs1971  I didn’t get mines til 4/24 last year smh  hopefully we get ours sooner this year, I’ve been looking at my transcripts and everything looks like it’s moving accordingly ❤️ 

do you guys think we will get an update tonight or during the day tomorrow and if we were on path are we updated here on out daily or weekly 

@Shelbyashirley where do you see the IRS calendar for the updates?

Whwt is a offset plz???

@Mama2Many  an offset is when you owe a federal or state dept they will take from your income taxes. It's usually child support, VA doctor Bill's, over due taxes stuff like that. I hope that's what you were asking.

I got mine last year on the 27th 

@ilizoh24 me as well 

sarahhashl
Returning Member

I cant get my transcript because I do not have a credit card or a loan out. Is there any other way to get them other then having them mailed to you?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies