turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

On your transcripts... Look at your codes, see if you have 846 and a date.. 

Thanks I don't see those codes.

@BellaNJakesMom , No code but have a 3/2/2020 date. I looked at last years return and it stated 3/4/2019 and I received it 2/21/2019.

Every time I enter my information it says "refund status error check your information and enter again ".  But I have entered it correctly anyone else having this issue?

846..confirmation code

Has anyone ever got a update on WMR for DDD on a random day of the week? I only ask as I have never. Every tear I get mine Saturday to Sunday overnight. Thanks!

@laina1999. I seen on irs website we should update tonight if daily or Saturday if weekly but I also heard after path lifts we all go back to daily 

@AjB2216  So every body that have msg being processed should get a update tonite into tomorrow morning for a DDD

@Shottamike23  I don’t think everyone goes back to daily though , I never update on Wmr before I get my refund. It’s Usually the Saturday after. So if you don’t have an update in the Morning I wouldn’t stress out about it. 

@Irishfinn91 how do you know when you update?

OMGracious.  I've been re-opening mine every couple of days dreaming of the day that i hit "submit"

@uksam21 I check it (sadly) daily. Last year I received my money on a Wednesday. And when I checked Wmr that morning I still said processing. For fun I checked everyday until it updated , and it wasn’t until that following Saturday that I did. 

My PATH message went away last week and now have standard processing message and no bars.

I have no update as of today.

TT has entire bar filled yet I still have message of processing on WMR. Anyone else dealing with this? Also SBTPG states they have not received my refund yet.

I havnt changed from accepted since I was a accepted on feb 1st. I hope mine says something differnt soon. Last two years I had to verify identity over less then 40 dollars🙄. This year I'm getting alot more so I'm hopeful it goes well. With no update or path message I'm worried. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies