turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I hope so. I need to tell capital one something good so they don't repo my car lol lol lol. Presidents day is messing with our date I believe lol

@uksam21 

If your on the irs site just the Fed, vise versa for the state. Ky didn't start processing state returns until the 10th, and it takes up to 2 weeks. 

@ivy

I have not been able to order my transcripts they can't verify me and i have my refund and waiting on my spouse. 

hey everyone i just visited this site. It maybe helpful https://www.irs.gov/individuals/refund-timing

I was able to call and ask them to fax me a copy of my transcripts last year.  They got it to me within half an hour.  I'm fairly certain they are closed today but you can try tomorrow.

1/13 was my accepted date 

2/17 my processing 

I’m sure that’s more than the 21 days 

lol my amazon cart is waiting to be funded lol

Yeah, I ran across that information earlier.  I decided to wait until after 2.15.20 to file.  Last year traumatized me because I didn't get my refund until the end April.  I was an early filer last year.  Hopefully this year will be smoother. My return has been accepted and on the 1 bar.  According to the refund schedule, I  should get it by the 28th...

Also for my Colorado ppl my state return is now on the "Your return has been proccessed" bar. One more to the Approved and sent

Mine is the exact as yours... I checked my bank on desktop version my deposit was 2.27.19 of last year which was a Wednesday I would say we see changes tonight or tomorrow night and deposits most likely 2.26.20

Did anyone get an update last night mines still the same 😒

Hello! I'm also patiently waiting & anticipating the WMR overnight update & will reply here as soon as there are changes to my WMR message.  Here's where I am so far:

PATHer with both credits using one dependent; Filed with TT on 1/15; Accepted by IRS 1/27; 

My WMR message stayed at processing, one bar for awhile then updated to the PATH message along with everyone else  (not sure of exact date this change occured).  I noticed yesterday that my bar disappeared and I got the "received and it is processing" message.  At first, my amount had disappeared but when I checked back later in the day, my amount reappeared but the rest was the same.  Today, no changes from yesterdays status.  Still no bars and "received and it is processing."  Hoping for a change at 3am!  Will update when WMR status or message wording changes.

@goodatvibes mine is the same I think we get a DDD tonight when it updates.

@uksam21 Fingers crossed!

@uksam21fingers crossed!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies