2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Letter for what?

You guys, I just realized what the processing date means (not the as of date, that one I’m still researching)! I could be wrong and I welcome more theories.

I reviewed all of my past transcripts back to 2014 and realized that the processing date is exactly 21 days after my return was posted to the master file or after the accepted date. If you already knew this, forgive my ignorance. But, it was an ‘ah-ha’ moment for me. Lol! Basically, use that date as your countdown clock as to when you can call the IRS and yell at them about your missing refund.

@emk0422 no because it's processing and not Still processing. So it's just the standard update. If it was still then something simple could be wrong

@uksam21 

Yes it does. I'm in ky as well, u have to enter just the Fed refund amount. If that doesn't work im not sure the problem. But thats where i messed up at first. Hope this helps!

Same thing with ours. That has to be good news you'd figure since PATH ended on 2/15

I updated to BEING processed on Sunday next will be a ddd if your STILL being processed that is more then likely it will take a little longer going by irs we that are BEING processed should receive a update tonight or see the monies in our account by the end of the week. 

@AjB2216  what's your cycle code? Ours is 20200605

@DadOf4  so you don't put the state refund amount? You put in the fed?

has anyone else tried to look at transcripts today? im getting a maintenance/error message?? im hoping thats a good sign!!!!

@erikanmares  i was just able to pull mine. 

I have never in all my years has ever been able to access a transcript through the IRS kicks me out every year. For the last 10 years found the same way as head of household same dependents same address same bank account same everything and every year it kicks me out

@Lvlybrneyes37 still have no idea. My accepted date is 1/28 so 03/02 is longer than 21 days. I freaking wish they would follow the timeline, lol.

Ok.  This WMR messages and waiting game have me anxious...

Now my WMR message is that my information doesn't match when it has matched until yesterday.  Could this mean that my refund amount was adjusted/changed?

I tried to pull my transcript this morning and the system doesn't recognize me either. 

Any suggestions guys?

I’m having the same issue and it’s driving me insane... if you get any updates please let me know... good luck to you 

@AjB2216  So you said those with being processed we should get a DDD tomorrow morning,mine is we have received your return and it is being processed