Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Well I can actually sign in now. Before it was saying basically that my log in info was incorrect. It shows the amount of my return but not that they’ve received it. 

@shondapenny Im CST

@krwbesjr1 @Yes I’ve been checking all day

My cycle  code is 20200405, processing date is 02/10/2020,  can anyone tell me what that means please, no ddd yet.

@Jaswiththeplan that's what I have as well it's been like that since this morning...at one point I was getting an error message from them and I thought it was updating then but nope lol it still just says federal refund and expected amount. I can't access transcript to look at the other info some can see bc I don't have an account number to verify my identity which sucks...there should be another way. I'm pretty sure nothing will happen tomorrow  since it's a holiday but I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway. I usually get my DD on Wednesdays last year it was the 27th but I file/accepted 1/31...this year 1/27. IDK the holiday makes the wait worse lol

@toriwright93  don't quote me on this but I had insurance through my employer which happens to be BCBS. I received an email from my employer with my 1095. Maybe you could check with whom you have insurance with and they can assist you...with that being said if you have online access to your insurance info it maybe there or someway to help you out with it. Good luck to you.

I filed 1/28, was accepted 1/28. I finally got into my transcripts after trying all day. I have cycle 20200705. But where do you guys see processing dates and any other codes? 

@Alleyboulay1997  It’s at the bottom of the Account Transcript right Above the cycle code, I believe . 

Ok so then I have cycle 20200705 with a processing date of 3/2... I know obviously the IRS is unpredictable sometimes, but how likely do you think it is that people with that date will receive them earlier? 

@ans  hey we’re in the same cycle (20200705) and have the same processing date. I just wanna know how you anticipate a DD date of 2/19? 

(I’m not being smart or rude) I’m genuinely asking lol bc my dryer literally broke tonight 😑 and I’m hoping that’s the case we get it Wednesday 

@Alleyboulay1997 The only time I didn’t receive mine earlier was last year when we had the government shut down. But every other year I got them 7-12 before the processing date 

@Shelbyashirley  That would be lovely!! I just looked at my transcripts from last year and noticed that I got my return 10 days earlier than anticipated. Hoping that’s the case this year! Thank you guys 😁

@Alleyboulay1997  Mines is the same TurboTax says 2/17 however I know that’s just the standard 21 days, so hopefully we get ours before 3/2 lol

@renee744  Same here with the processing date 

Anyone think wheres my refund will update tonight???

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies