3in3yrs

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Thanks for this!

trishc7380

I got the same message. We have received your tax return we are processing it,( something like that). Hopefully we'll get it this week I usually get my refund before wmr updates. Or well get a ddd next Saturday/Sunday

Lala2021

Path message gone- wmr now says- We have received your tax return and it is being processed. Info same on Acct Transcript

lgraham724

@nessie_28634 That's what I thought. It goes into Santa Barbara, TT or whoever you use takes their money, then they send the rest to your bank. I thought it was like a go-between. I guess I don't know now, lol. I paid my fees in advance. 

sandypoo2002

I checked Sbbt website and it had my deposit amount on there. I know prior years it would tell you if they hadn’t received the money yet. And this is my first time checking sbbt this year so not for sure if maybe they changed things up. And that’s how they do it now. But I don’t have a ddd on wmr.

trishc7380

@sandypoo2002 It would tell you at the bottom next to the amount your getting if they have it or not. Hope that makes sense 

trishc7380

@lgraham724 If you paid your fees in advance it wont go to the sbtpg website. It will go straight to your bank! Less waiting for you!

Ldynay85

@Tajahri12  I'm in the same exact boat! Frustrating and it makes me nervous.

lgraham724

@trishc7380 yeah I just checked and it says they can't find my account, so I guess not. 

Brittaneria

Hi Guys.

Im in the same boat. I received the being processed update in WMR. TT has not updated. I did not pay fees at all. Prepared them myself. Usually pay fees and my return will go through Sanata B. But this year I filed early and TT offered free for state and federal filing. Does anyone know if it will go into my bank or still Santa B. I keep checking but it says no info found???

Shelbyashirley

I got the path message yesterday early in the AM and not it’s “we’ve received your return and it is being processed” 

no change on transcripts still waiting 

Ewd0614

I have not had a change since I was accepted on june 1st, no path, just one bar and " we have received your tax return and it is being processed......" is anyone else's like that? Do you think something is wrong?

JakailaLO

Please review this link for further assistance with PATH Act, perhaps if any updates are posted, they will appear here first: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/path-act.asp

trishc7380

@Brittaneria If it was free then it wont go to Santa Barbara. It should go straight to the bank you put down. 

nick112207

@Spirit51 now you're just trying to get banned