2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I also tried logging in and got a error message. WMR updated last night with PATH message gone and saying my return is being processed with no bars. Filed and accepted on 1/27.

Okay. Glad I’m not the only one. Thank you !

the site probably crashed due to everyone checking lol! Did you get any update??  I can’t check either site lol 

Yup same thing for me. Path disappeared and then I got “we have recurved your return and it is being processed” but I can’t check anymore lol I’ve used the daily amount I guess 

@brsawyer yeah the same message on SBTPG. Maybe it is all the traffic of everyone trying to check? Idk 

Mike.

@checkitg_33  yeah I think it is. It’s only 7am here in Cali lol. 

Soo I just was able to check Santa Barbara website and it says they have not received anything yet. Still can’t check wmr. 

anyone else? Last I checked wmr was last night around 11:30pm and got the message “we have received your tax return and it is being processed” 

I filed on the 06/02/2020 and got accepted the same day. I had one bar until Friday it changed to the path message then this morning it changed from the path message to we have receive your refund and it is being process. I’m confused can some one tell me if the have the same problem 

Yes everyone has that messaged right now. Just waiting game now

how do you check the santa barbara website for your return status?

@imkimbababy 

just go to google and search Santa Barbara bank and trust and it’ll come up. Go to tax payer login. And enter your information. That’s the bank the irs sends your deposit too first. 

thank you mines is giving a error messages like you stated before so just wait till either monday or tuesday to check this is my first time filing taxes and gettin eic so im extermely nervous 

I’m really hoping by Tuesday we start to see a DDD for 2/22. 

Where do you find the code on your transcript and your ddd?

Santa Barbara bank is just for people who are having fees taking out right? I did mine myself with no fees

I heard people with statues BEING processed will update to ddd soon people with STILL being processed will be last week of February beginning of March now this info could be incorrect but I just thought I would post what ive heard. Hope this helps!