turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Path was also lifted for me too. And we are processing your return. A better start for me because I never had any bars to my knowledge 

DurkaDeer
Returning Member

HI, so I had PATH message gone Saturday, Feb 15th.

Filed and accepted 1/27. With a processing date of 2/17

Cycle 20200505.

I check right now on Santabarbara bank, and my amount is deposited!

Does this mean it is going to be transfered to my bank account soon?

DurkaDeer
Returning Member

Also, I was approved for EIC and CTC. Checked Santabarbara Bank 12:30am 2/16.

My PATH message is finally lifted and has changed to "We have received your tax refund and it is being processed." Do y'all think we have to wait another week to get DD date?

Yes that’s what that mean I still don’t see anything on the Santa Barbara wedsite 

@nick112207

Filed- 1/20

Received-1/21

accepted- 1/21

Mine showed the bar for a couple of weeks. Then changed to the PATH msg and it just changed to the same one you’re showing with no bar, no path message, and it just says it’s being processed and will give refund date when avail also. I have read a lot of things from mid February, to late feb, to first of March being the soonest. Then I read somewhere that the IRS isn’t beginning to process those who are getting the EITC and Additional child tax credit until after mid Feb. It said that some may get there refund Feb 21, Feb 28, or March 6th. Ect: so I do believe that it may be different for everyone but I think the refunds are received on Fridays so I think that if you don’t get an update on yours with it saying “approved” by mid week then it won’t be that coming Friday so then we just have to wait until the next week to see. The IRS just says none will be refunded until first of March at the earliest because that’s a general answer that they can give that will be a give or take for most but I do believe many will receive it sooner. I’ve never had any of these messages in prior years. I’ve only ever had the bar and gotten my refund within 21 days and it always updated like it says it will and I’ve always filed sometime in the last 7-10 days of Jan. But I’ve never received EITC or anything like it. 

Filed 1/25

Accepted 1/27

PATH since

2/16 Processing

Previous Years DD

2/22 - 2017

2/27-2018

Just check mines and it said we have received your tax return and it is being processed guess I’m done just waiting on my DDD

@DurkaDeer  That’s good congrats i got chime I’m just later on in the morning did you got your DDD are your refund just deposit into your account 

Mine went from showing accepted on the bar since 1/23 then to the being processed statement. This morning it was the PATH message and now it's back to the being processed statement.

Mine did the same

Federal return status: We've taken the necessary steps to deposit your Refund Transfer funds into the bank account(s) included on your return. This usually takes three to five business days, but might take longer. So, make sure your money's been deposited into your account before you try to spend it. Your current-year tax prep services are now complete.   i just check H&R Block because i file with them every year and this is what i saw guess I’m done my DDD should be this week fingers crossed 

Anybody filed with H&R Block and got this msg i just check my refund status on their and it show me this 

Path message was removed from WMR for me, as well. I have the generic processing message. So, we wait again.

BTW: I have reported our little troll once again. 

DurkaDeer
Returning Member

I have no ddd but Santabarbara bank was sent the funds. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies