laina1999

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Ok just check mine and it went from PATH message that I got earlier to now just being processed. I will most likely just wait until morning to check again but here is hoping.

brsawyer

I can’t check again I’ve checked to many times lol. Goddddd this wait is horrible. 

anotherday4321

mine changed from path we received ......

laina1999

How many times can you check a day? I’ve checked twice today. 

Also if there is a update overnight  what is the usual time and time zone?

anotherday4321

5  times i read

tayvib187

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN THE PATH ACT LIFT AND IT SAY STILL PROCESSING 

anotherday4321

i think from what i read that it went from irs to the people who process and issue checks dont quote me im just saying

ashnchris2014

Mine updates from path to we are processing. I filed 1/28 and accepted 1/28 haven’t looked at my transcript yet. But my fingers are crossed that by this week it will update again. Also last year I filed 1/28 and got my refund on 2/21 even with the path act. I have been looking on Facebook the where’s my refund page and they update telling you helpful info as well for anyone that wants to check it out. 

zanakbess

My path message lifted within a hour upon me checking at 12am est now it’s stating it’s processing again 

ericka9491

Being processed is the next step after the Path Act Lifts. Still a waiting game because at any moment it can change to your Return is Still Being Processed which is not a good thing.

zanakbess

I had processing this entire time u til the 15th it changed to the path message to back to processing. Never had the path message Before been filing child tax and eic since 2015

Karissa2

Path act finally lifted 

laina1999

Just saw on WMR Facebook group there will be update tonight 330 to 630 am for DD Feb 20th.  I’m central time so another hour but I’m getting tired so hope in morning. Good luck everyone! 

qpolkbena

PATH msg gone and now it says its processing....

Latricep38

Ok I filed and was accepted 1/29 it went from the one bar then a week or two to the path now I just checked the path message is gone and I still don’t have a date