Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Did anyone update today?

@Casey95 I wouldn't be concerned they had to have gotten an advance.  H and r block does that a lot. My d as d is an auditor at the IRS and I've confirmed with him several times that they CANNOT release refunds for anyone who claimed eic or ctc until the 15th.  Maybe you'll see a DDD for this week or next.  Fingers crossed for you!

I updated to path message today.

Transcripts updated sometime between Tuesday and Friday.

Filed and accepted 2/1 and was at one bar and tt 152 until today.

Thank you for confirming that I just hope we all see some improvement on our refunds soon 

@renee744 @I read the same thing and I got the path messsage today and everything in my transcripts is finished but that last code 

@Shottamike23 got my path message this morning too 

@Shelbyashirley What code are you referring to?

@Shelbyashirley what is your cycle? Mine is 20200705 with a processing date 3/2. I think we will see the ddd update this Friday.

Filed 2/5 Accepted on 2/5 Both State (CA) And Fed

I have one bar and tax topic 152! Never a  Path Message( eye roll)!!

I have a Offset that I know that happened Nov 19th with EDD so their went my state yes I got that back last week but I knew about the Offset No Big Deal, but why have I not updated on WMR? It still has my address for last year when I put my info in at IRS, so I know that it has not even been touched but WHY?/ Last Year I got the path I had no Offsets and nothing has changed No Audit Letters Nothing. and it says being processed...

See alot of people got their path message today. That was my question if there is a difference from getting it today or when I filed the 27th it saying it??

@renee744 I have the same cycle code and processing date as well. I think you are right about the ddd update being on 2/21 or 2/22, that's what I have seen on the irs website as well, as far as when to start expecting those type of updates. 

🙌🏽Hallelujerrrrrr

@Casey95  Don’t worry I know a lot of ppl did get an advance but my bf had EIC this year and I have both EIC and CTC but nothing in my filing status has changed so I may haves just moved a bit more quickly than he did.....irs/wmr seems to be all over the place this year in terms of updates and processing ppl.... I wouldn’t worry 

@Shottamike23  I can view my transcripts but idk what anything means 😂😂 help me out lol 

My status had been the same since my federal refund was accepted by the irs and that was 1/28 I had one bar but they went away and mine still says your return is being processed and a refund date will be shown when available or something along those lines 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies