cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 3

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I’m a little confused and concerned I filed my federal return with TT sent it 1/27 and was accepted 1/28 I have some friends who also have children and claimed there children and have already gotten their refund they filed with H and R Block I’m just starting to worry a little bit does anyone on here have a reasoning why we are **bleep** near all still waiting on ours

Highlighted
Level 3

Did anyone update today?

Highlighted
Level 3

@Casey95 I wouldn't be concerned they had to have gotten an advance.  H and r block does that a lot. My d as d is an auditor at the IRS and I've confirmed with him several times that they CANNOT release refunds for anyone who claimed eic or ctc until the 15th.  Maybe you'll see a DDD for this week or next.  Fingers crossed for you!

Highlighted
Level 3

I updated to path message today.

Transcripts updated sometime between Tuesday and Friday.

Filed and accepted 2/1 and was at one bar and tt 152 until today.

Highlighted
Level 3

Thank you for confirming that I just hope we all see some improvement on our refunds soon 

Highlighted
Level 5

@renee744 @I read the same thing and I got the path messsage today and everything in my transcripts is finished but that last code 

Highlighted
Level 5

@Shottamike23 got my path message this morning too 

Highlighted
Level 3

@Shelbyashirley What code are you referring to?

Highlighted
Level 4

@Shelbyashirley what is your cycle? Mine is 20200705 with a processing date 3/2. I think we will see the ddd update this Friday.

Highlighted
Level 1

Filed 2/5 Accepted on 2/5 Both State (CA) And Fed

I have one bar and tax topic 152! Never a  Path Message( eye roll)!!

I have a Offset that I know that happened Nov 19th with EDD so their went my state yes I got that back last week but I knew about the Offset No Big Deal, but why have I not updated on WMR? It still has my address for last year when I put my info in at IRS, so I know that it has not even been touched but WHY?/ Last Year I got the path I had no Offsets and nothing has changed No Audit Letters Nothing. and it says being processed...

Highlighted
Level 3

See alot of people got their path message today. That was my question if there is a difference from getting it today or when I filed the 27th it saying it??

Highlighted
Level 3

@renee744 I have the same cycle code and processing date as well. I think you are right about the ddd update being on 2/21 or 2/22, that's what I have seen on the irs website as well, as far as when to start expecting those type of updates. 

Highlighted
Level 4

🙌🏽Hallelujerrrrrr

Highlighted
Level 4

@Casey95  Don’t worry I know a lot of ppl did get an advance but my bf had EIC this year and I have both EIC and CTC but nothing in my filing status has changed so I may haves just moved a bit more quickly than he did.....irs/wmr seems to be all over the place this year in terms of updates and processing ppl.... I wouldn’t worry 

Highlighted
Level 4

@Shottamike23  I can view my transcripts but idk what anything means 😂😂 help me out lol