turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Shottamike23  I have read on a couple other tax forums where people have said once you receive the path message that you are done processing just waiting for a ddd. I'm not sure if it's true but I know my transcripts are complete except for the 846.

He found us 😫😫😫😫😫 Lmao 

and the haters looking for 5 minutes of fame.....

He just want recognition.....

@erikanmares I already know. Lol. Don't engage! I already reported.

*in my nice calm voice*

Such a lovely place of diversity @Spirit51 yes you are correct. You call it welfare, the law calls it credits. Any smart person would look to gain these credits, not leave them on the table. It's not that hard to comprehend. Why the concern over our credits? Talk to the IRS lol stop wasting your time and ours. We will continue to do just fine and I doubt you accomplish your negative agenda in this forum, again. 

Best of luck to you Spirit

Mike

Mike.

I hope that's what it means..

@checkitg_33  spirit doesnt need luck.

@lilspanky132 believe me we all think he's a complete moron but responding to him is what got our last forum closed.

I know I was there and observed that happen too. People cant just leave others be.

@lilspanky132 true he might not need luck. But it's better than saying what I would really like to say so Ill leave him with that. He ruined our last forum for alot of people

Mike.

Anyone want to give me thier thoughts on when to expect my refund?I know it'll be there when it gets there but I don't understand a lot of theses codes and what nots. 

Filed and accepted through TT 1/27

WMR is on path message

Transcripts shows cycle 20200505

Processing date of 2/17

CODE EXPLANATION OF TRANSACTION 
150 Tax return filed 20200505 02-17-2020 
806 W-2 or 1099 withholding 04-15-2020
766 Credit to your account 04-15-2020 
768 Earned income credit 04-15-2020 

He doesn’t know what he’s talking about either. I received an update today with a DDD of 2/20. So they are updating ON the 15th

@Andreamunoz002  I would say before most of us. Lol. Most have an as of date of at least a week after yours. Don't be surprised if you get a message from your bank soon. Did you have to pay a fee to file? If so check the sbtpg website. 

I’m a little confused and concerned I filed my federal return with TT sent it 1/27 and was accepted 1/28 I have some friends who also have children and claimed there children and have already gotten their refund they filed with H and R Block I’m just starting to worry a little bit does anyone on here have a reasoning why we are **bleep** near all still waiting on ours

Manage cookies