turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Jazzy89  Omg that’s great news. I’ve always updated on the weekend so hopefully that little birdy is right.

Just check my status to see if they are any more update but my refund amount is gone i only see refund status result and some msg

Anyone been successful with using the SBTPG website? I just tried for the third time and I’m still getting an error.

Linshe1114
Returning Member

I have the PATH message now and on my transcripts I’m showing a 570 code with the date of March 2.  Under my wages though on the irs transcript part I have nothing reported. Do I need to worry 

@Lvlybrneyes37 It's been like that all day for me. 

No update for me same cycle code ending 0605, processing date of 2/24, no 846 code yet and PATH message still showing on wmr

@jamank. I filed 1-19 and was accepted 1-27 so would that be considered the first batch?

@trishc7380  I was using Safari to pull up SBTPG and it wasn’t working. Tried Chrome, voila. Try Chrome if you haven’t already.

P.S. There was nothing there other than my expected amount. Nothing received yet.

@jamank I don’t think there is any real rhyme or reason because I was accepted on 1/31 and I updated to path last Saturday and my bf was accepted before me and just changed to path this morning.... he has only EIC and I have both EIC and CTC

@Aparker5790 for me things seem to be moving the way they have always. I think we just forget the motions and start to panic. We will see this week tho.

@Lvlybrneyes37  I get there error when checking from my phone but from a laptop or desktop I was able to check 

@erikanmares  Of course b/c they know that most ppl use their phones and not laptops (for convenience). It’s a conspiracy, I tell ya! LOL! 

@Lvlybrneyes37  And chrome won’t let me check either 😩 . 🗣I HATE IT HERE 

@Lvlybrneyes37 and @erikanmares well dang i thought i would get into santa Barbara but phone or laptop i get the same message. That's a first for me.

@erikanmares  😂🤣😩😭 The mind games!!! 😩 *flips over cellphone so I can’t see the screen* 😩

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies