turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I think last year I updated on 2/16. So hopefully tomorrow we all get updates. 

@Shottamike23 I’ve had the PATH message since 2/8. No changes to my WMR as of today. 

How can you look up or call or find codes to transcripts??? They wont have MY car loan for proof of me being me. Fear I order them to be mailed I will end up with refund before it comes.

1/26 filed

1/27 accepted

PATH ever since

No updates as of 630am Ohio

Filed 1/15

Accepted 1/27

Claimed both credits

Had one bar and Tax Topic 152 up until this morning...Now it says I'm still being processed and a refund date will be provided when available...smh...I've never seen that before so I don't know what to think.  Sounds like I may be in for a long wait.

7:45 am here in ohio, still no update, have the path message still.

Accepted on 1/27- I filed on 1/16-early..... 

Had bars on WMF now PATH message- checked today and still PATH message- is this. a good sign?

I am stressing about it- no idea why but wondering when they will update systems?

I hate that TT says a completely different schedule then WMR but I love TT so I will deal with it-

Let me know when and if you get an update....

Fingers-Crossed it happens!

So I filed 1/17

Accepted 1/27

Advance 1/27

2/15 @12 am I went from 1 bar to still being processed ( no bars)

2/15 @3am I changed to path message

So confused. Didn't that lift today?

Had one line and topic 152 wake up today to the PATH act message and all of my bars went away anyone else???

@Jazzy89. mine also updated to PATH today and my bar dissapeared as what I read we should have a ddd by the 22nd but will update tonight when bath message is lifted. 

I know its another 24hours. But wondering if update away from PATH will be after midnight??

Same exact thing happen to me filed 1/18 accepted 1/27 had one bar.. now as of this morning i have the path message

@AjB2216 @Jazzy89 Path does lift today but WMR updates for filers that process prior to the update so anybody waiting on Path has a processing freeze so this update was practically null because there was no processing with major updates to show today. So now Path has ended everybody will go back to their normal processing and update as usual. I am a pather and Ive been stuck on Path message since 2/8 and supposedly there is another update from 9pm tonight to 12am. Ive heard about this update timeframe but Ive never seen it on the irs update schedule.

@nessie_28634. wonder if that means when its lifted tonight at midnight will wake up to a ddd tomorrow? Fingers crossed.. 

Hello again,

I hope we keep this thread sane... because some people lost their mind in the old one ... lol

I filed on 1/24

accepted on 1/27 and 152 message immediately on WMR tool.

stayed under 152 all that time until today, 2/15 that it changed to PATH message.  No DDD as of yet.

This is wayyy different from last year. I see for some they updated to path Act message last night. If I remember correctly I thought the path act was the 1st step, second is processing, third is DDD. The IRS really need to step it up because people shouldn’t just be updating to path while some of us had it going on 4 weeks. Not saying that the people who just updated to path is bad. It’s just confusing that’s all. You guys might update before us Pathers who had the message for a while. That’s what it seem like.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies