turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@adw89  Yes. I’m used to my bars disappearing and getting my refund within 2 weeks from that date. This has me a bit worried. But I know everything is correct so it’s just a waiting game I guess. 

@ericka9491. I have never received the PATH message it has always been topic 152 for me but last year I didnt recieve my return until like the 2nd week of March so thats why I filed early this year hoping that makes it happen a little faster.

Filed:1/15

Accepted 1/27

Only had the path message. I don't recall a bar ever lol. 

@adw89 

Yea soon as 1040x is available I'm going to amend. Also I need to correct the 1099sa I filed and I think that might raise the refund about by 154.00. Just because the gross distribution was printed horrible on the form and I low balled the amount.  Shoot I'll probably break even on the amendment lol. 

RIGHT!! But, lets think positive hopefully in less than 20 hours maybe we will update.

Also idk if it helps. I got my refund on the 26th last year. How soon did y'all gets yours after path was lifted. 

@AjB2216  thats more so the reason to say that the Path Act message means nothing but what it states. Ive been getting the message the past 3 years but doesnt mean im gonna get it next year. its always just a guessing game with the IRS.

@caron1981 You most definitely will maybe even earn  a little more. I'm thinking positive no matter what for all of us. 

@JENPY90  Last year i filed opening day, which was the 29th. i got the Path message a few days later and it remained that way til the 17th and i got my refund the 22nd. 

@ericka9491 yea last year I may have filed in early February. This year I just said I'd try a little early. But I've heard that can be good and bad. So idk lol But hoping for about the 21st. 

I looked at my transcript today and I have 846 code of DDD 2/20! I claimed child credit. 

@Krystalemily  no way, seriously?

when did you look?

congrats. im so happy something is happening 

@Krystalemily  Did you have the PATH message?

@ericka9491  Me TOO!

Yes! I was surprised. I thought I was going to see a blank page again. I looked this afternoon around 2p central time 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies